SAW PALMETTO OIL:
Saw palmetto is also known as Serenoa repens or sabal serulata which belongs to palmaceae family (arecaceae). It is derived from the Natural fruit of saw palmetto. It contains about 85% total fatty acids, mainly oleic acid, lauric acid and myristic acid.
It helps to treat colds, coughs and sore throat, and it works as a natural remedy for asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and migraine headaches. Sabal palmetto oil is also helpful to promote relaxation enhancing urine flow and sexual drive.
Natural oil of Saw palmetto work as unique remedy for hair loss. The basic cause to work as hair loss remedy is that it maintain testosterone levels of your body.
Basically Indian Natural Oils formally known as AOS Products extract saw palmetto fruits by cold pressed method to derive Saw Palmetto Oil.
Color: clear yellow in color.
Botanical name: Serenoa repens or Sabal serulata
Safety and precautions:
- It is used by natural health practitioners to treat a variety of ailments such as testicular inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, coughs and respiratory congestion.
- It is also used to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite and aid digestion.
- It is also used in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Saw Palmetto herb prevents the binding of DHT to androgen receptors, so it helps to prevent and treat prostate enlargement, and also hair loss.
- It inhibits the conversion of testosterone into DHT, which also helps in reducing weight loss.
Pregnant and lactating women should avoid saw palmetto oil.
Saw palmetto might slow blood clotting, so taking saw palmetto
along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding. Saw Palmetto Oil: