A supplement with possible health advantages is made from the saw palmetto palm species. Saw palmetto may help increase testosterone levels, promote prostate health, lessen inflammation, stop hair loss, and improve urinary tract function, according to promising study.
How to Make Saw Palmetto Oil?
We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the Trustworthy Manufacturer of Saw Palmetto oil in India. So, we use cold pressed method to obtained 100% Pure Oil. Visit our corporate Video to watch our manufacturing plant, process and various registered Certificates.
➥ Like all the essential oils or carrier oils, this amazing oil also has a paper testing method to obtain the results of purity.
➥ Packaging of the saw palmetto oil always will be in an amber glass bottle, properly mentioned all the guaranteed things like Manufacturers Name, Tare weight, grass weight, manufacturing and expiry date and precautions of the oils and so on.
➥ And if someone offers only the name of 100% Pure at the cheapest price, don’t try to buy from there, because an essential oil never will be at a cost-effective price.
➥ GS/ MS testing is one of the unique processes to obtain 100% accurate results of purity. We always recommend buying directly from Saw Palmetto Oil Manufacturer AOS Products.
Benefits of Saw Palmetto Oil, and How to Use?
1. Could stop hair loss: By lowering levels of a particular enzyme linked to hair loss, saw palmetto may prevent hair loss and boost hair density.
2. May enhance urinary tract performance: Saw palmetto may enhance urinary tract performance, especially in men with prostate problems. Still, additional study is required.
3. Could benefit prostate health: Though research is still preliminary, several studies suggest that saw palmetto may help reduce the symptoms of BPH.
4. Perhaps reducing inflammation: Saw palmetto contains a lot of antioxidants and has been found in animal tests to reduce inflammation. High-quality human research is yet required.
5. Possibly able to control testosterone levels: Saw palmetto may help control testosterone levels by reducing the activity of an enzyme that transforms testosterone to DHT, according to research conducted in test tubes, in humans, and in animals.
How to Use
Saw palmetto can be found in a number of formulations, including oral supplements and shampoos and conditioners for the hair. There is no established dosage for saw palmetto because studies have not demonstrated that it either prevents or cures hair loss.
Saw palmetto can be used in a number of ways to treat acne:
1. Eat the berries of saw palmetto.
2. Ingest dietary supplements, which can be found as capsules, tinctures, or powders.
3. Apply saw palmetto essential oil on the skin after combining it with carrier oil.
4. Buy products that contain saw palmettos, such as lotions, creams, and toners.
We AOS Products always make 100% Pure Saw Palmetto oil and supply to worldwide as per the biggest demand in Pharma, Food, and Cosmetic Industries. So, let’s know how these industries, uses the oil as per their requirements:
In Pharma Industry:
The fruit of the Serenoa repens tree is used to make the dietary supplement saw palmetto. It's frequently used to treat an enlarged prostate, stimulate hair growth, and improve urinary function.
In Food Industry:
The saw palmetto tree produces huge, dark berries with a seed. Native Americans have traditionally employed the saw palmetto fruit for its nutritive, diuretic, sedative, aphrodisiac, and cough-relieving qualities. The berries are currently consumed whole or dried and used to make tea.
In Cosmetic Industry:
Essential fatty acids can support healthy, moisturized skin maintenance. They lessen skin irritability as well. Saw palmetto's necessary fatty acids may benefit a variety of skin types, including oily, acne-prone skin.
Side Effects Saw Palmetto Oil:
➠ When administered orally: Using saw palmetto for up to three years is probably safe. Side effects, which can include nausea, diarrhea, headaches, and dizziness, are often minor.
➠ Provided rectally: Using saw palmetto for up to 30 days may be safe. If it is safe to use for prolonged periods of time is unknown.
Know All About Saw Palmetto Oil Manufacturer AOS Products