Amla Oil - AOS 112 5.00 % Reviews Rating 4 Reviews
- Product Name : Amla Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 163
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Amla is also called Indian gooseberry and Anamika in Sanskrit. Scientifically it is known as Phyllanthus Emblica, emblic, or emblic Myrobalan which belongs to the Phyllanthaceae family. Buy the Highest Quality Amla oil Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade direct from the Manufacturer and Supplier in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving a 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, log in and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT AMLA OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Amla is also called as Indian gooseberry and Anamika in Sanskrit. Scientifically it is known as Phyllanthus Emblica, emblic, or emblic Myrobalan which belongs to the Phyllanthaceae family. The tree is small to medium in size, reaching 1 m in height. The branchlets are not glabrous or finely pubescent, 10 to 20 cm long.Ã‚Â
How to Make Amla Oil? (Know Extraction Process)
Most of the people said that the extraction method of amla is by cold pressing or steam distillation but it is actually extracted by infused extraction method.
Amla Oil Composition:
All parts of Amla plant are used in various Ayurvedic medicine herbal preparations, including the fruit, seed, root, leaves, bark and flowers. It contains high amounts of ascorbic acid (vitamin C),and have bitter in taste that may derive from a high density of ellagitannins, such as emblicanin A -37%, emblicanin B -33%, punigluconin -12%, and pedunculagin-14%. It also contains punicafolin and phyllanemblinin A, phyllanemblin other polyphenols, such as flavonoids, ellagic acid, kaempferol, and gallic acid. It contains good amount of iron, sodium, Vitamin B complex, carbohydrates, sodium, cholesterol (Know other oil that reduce Cholesterol), calcium and phosphorous.
Essential Health Benefits of Amla Oil:
The benefits of amla oil were as its ability to improve the strength of the hair, prevent hair loss, premature graying hair, cure split ends, eliminate dandruff, reduce oxidative stress, protect against chronic disease, moisturize the skin, bolster the immune system, improves vision, aid cognition, control cholesterol levels, and lower blood pressure, hypertension, and diabetes. Amla is said to be a common constituent, and most notably is the primary ingredient in an ancient herbal Rasayana called Chyawanprash.
Pure Amla Oil Where to buy?
Shop pure Amla Oil from India's largest manufacturer, supplier and exporter AOS Products Pvt. Ltd. So if you are thinking Where to buy 100% Natural amla oil than you may select AOS Brand. We offer pure amla oil by our factory, situated at Ghaziabad UP India. We at AOS provide our products as pure amla oil. You can shop here for Amla hair oil at an affordable price. It has many uses and benefits e.g. Amla oil for skin and hair. Amla hair oil has some side effects, you may also take free advice from us. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP certified Manufacturer and Exporters from India.
INDUSTRIAL USES AND BENEFITS OF AMLA OIL:
It has the ability to reduce oxidative stress, protect against chronic disease, bolster the immune system, improves vision, aid cognition, control cholesterol levels, and lower blood pressure, hypertension and diabetes. Due to contain potassium and other anti-inflammatory compounds in amla oil can help relieve tension in the cardiovascular system. While the healthy fatty acids can lower overall cholesterol levels, helping to protect against atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
It also used in common constituent, and most notably is the primary ingredient in an ancient herbal Rasayana called chyawanprash.
Amla oil helps to improve the strength of the hair, prevent hair loss, cure split ends, premature graying hair, eliminate dandruff and moisturize the skin. Amla oil helps to prevent common infections and conditions, such as eczema,psoriasis, rosacea and even acne are all possible with the use of amla oil.
By adding a few drops of amla oil into your shampoo or conditioner can add extra luster to your locks and protect your follicles from oxidative stress.
Amla has a special place in Indian kitchen it is used in many ways such as pickle, Murabaha, chutney and jellies.Many health stores, natural pharmacies, and Indian grocery stores sell dried, fresh, or frozen amla fruits, as well as amla powders and juices.
12 UNIQUE BENEFITS AND USES OF AMLA OIL:
- Massaging amla oil into your will helps boost blood circulation.
- Amla oil also helps to get rid of dry flakes from your scalp and dissolves grease and dirt from the follicles, improving overall scalp health.
- Eating a few pieces of the amla fruit daily can help you in terms of preventing grays, promoting hair growth, and improving the scalp condition.
- Amla oil helps to maintain the cholesterol level, hypertension and diabetes.
- It helps to prevent the formation of ulcers and gallbladders.
- It contains anti-cancer properties which help to prevents from skin cancer.
- It also helps to prevents constipation.
- Amla oil helps to moisturizes hair and provide strength to your hair. It also helps to eliminate dandruff, premature graying hair, and split ends.
- Due to containing antibacterial properties it helps to ease bacterial infections such as cold, flu, and congestion.
- It helps to prevent the signs of aging such as wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, and varicose veins.
- It helps to cure many diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and rosacea.
- Amla is also used in many Indian dishes such as making chutney, jellies, Murabaha and juices.
Precautions or Side Effect of Amla Oil:
- If you are allergic to Amla or experience any negative side effects after consuming it, you should stop use immediately and consult with your doctor.If you are suffering from diabetes, Amla may decrease blood sugar levels. If taking Amla, talk to your doctor to see if you might need to have your dosage of diabetes medications adjusted.
- And finally, there is limited research on the effects of amla on those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Exercise caution and use only in moderation to prevent negative side effects (Use Lavender Oil to Reduce Negativity)
Shipping charges on orders above 1 Kg keep Free Shipping all over the world except India.
09 Jul, 2019 Thanks Aos to offer high quality of Amla Oil at excellent price
09 Jul, 2019 AOS products quality is unique in worldwide zone. I am Kerry Lina from South Africa and thanks to send us Amla oil in Good quality. I will always prefer everyone to shop good quality of any types of carrier oils from AOS brand only
09 Jul, 2019 Amla oil is nice hair oil and price offered by AOS are awesome. I am Amy Sinha from Mumbai and i really appreciate on your shared benefits of Amla oil. Thanks AOS
04 Jan, 2021 I forgot other oils after using this oil.thanks AOS.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Amla Oil than write 3 Character as AML).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of the carrier oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Amla oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure and Natural Amla oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.