Juniper Berry Oil - AOS 23 5.00 % Reviews Rating 4 Reviews
- Product Name : Juniper Berry Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 596
- Product Availibility : 900 Items in Stock
It is derived by the Method of steam distillation of the powdered, wood, and needles fruits of juniper. The scientific name of the Juniper Berry is Juniperus communis. The aromatic wood is also used for making furniture, fence posts, and pencils. Buy Juniper Berry Oil Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade Direct from Reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We AOS Products are the largest manufacturer of a wide range of essential oils. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our products are 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-Up, and Buy Now.Available Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT JUNIPER BERRY OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
This awesome oil is derived from the Method of steam distillation of the powdered, woods and needles fruits of juniper. The scientific name of Juniper Berry is Juniperus communis. It is known as a good immune system booster (More Other oil for immunity booster) and a powerful detoxifier, berry plants of Juniper naturally originate from Bulgaria and have a long history of naturally helping prevent both short- and long-term illnesses.The evergreen tree is also popular as a residential ornament plant, often used in wildlife plantings and shelter belts. The aromatic wood is also used for making furniture, fence posts, and pencils.
ABOUT OF PROPERTIES:
Its color is clear, consistency is thin & Perfumery note is middle & strength of aroma is mild to medium which is crisp sweet earthy & almost a hidden fruity note.
Juniper berry essential oil has antiseptic, antirheumatic, astringent, antispasmodic, analgesic, diuretic, and tonic properties. Its main components are alpha-pinene, camphene, beta-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, alpha-phellandrene, alpha-terpinene, gamma-terpinene, cineole, beta phellandrene, para-cymene, terpineol, bornyl acetate, and caryophyllene. It also has trace amounts of limonene, camphor, linalool, linalyl acetate, borneol, and nerol.
Its main constituents are pinene, sabinene, borneol, and terpineol. Camphene & myrcene.
BLENDING WELL WITH?
Juniper essential oil blends properly with cedarwood oil, cypress, bergamot essential oil, natural grapefruit, and geranium, Lavender oil, pure Lime, Vetiver, Lemon and Lemongrass and so on.
What are the Incredible benefits of Juniper Berry Oil?
This amazing oil is most commonly used in natural remedies for sore throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches, and arthritis. It can also help soothe skin flair-ups, boost the immune system, help with insomnia, and aid with digestion. Juniper berry essential oil can help relieve mental and emotional issues, such as anxiety and mental fatigue. It may also help with improved blood circulation, which is essential in removing toxins like uric acid from the body.
FAQ: Juniper Berry Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Products offer the highest quality of oil from Delhi Ghaziabad-based Factory in India. Our Company AOS functions as a Certified Manufacturer of oil. We AOS offers only brand juniper oil at Wholesale price and the best rate in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, etc. AOS Products Private Limited deals in Delhi NCR as good suppliers of Berry oil of Juniper. So, if you want to learn how to manufacture this amazing oil, quality, and by which you may blend it then visit our reputed factory address AOS Products Private Limited in Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India.
USES AND BENEFITS OF JUNIPER BERRY OIL:
The health benefits of juniper berry oil is included muscle aches, sore throat, respiratory, arthritis, and gout. It also helps to relieve bloating, boost digestion, and treat heartburn and acid reflux. Juniper helps to clean the blood of toxins and thus acts as a detoxifier or blood purifier.
Stimulating effect of juniper berry helps overcome fatigue, dizziness, and depression. It increases the activity of the brain and neurons, digestive system, excretory system, nervous system, and secretions from the endocrine and exocrine glands, which include secretion of milk, sebum, sweat, tears, urine, and discharges during menses. It also helps cure stomach disorders and ulcers and ensures the proper flow of bile, gastric juices, and acids into the stomach for digestion. It may help to reduce the appearance of cellulite thanks to active components like alpha-pinene, sabinene, and juniperene.
You can use juniper berry oil topically to help relieve a wide range of skin and hair problems, such as eczema, weeping eczema, acne, psoriasis, hair loss, and dandruff. It also helps with fluid retention and can help prevent cellulite formation. Juniper berry oil is also an antiseptic that may help protect wounds from infection and tetanus.
Juniper berry oil can be diffused throughout your home just like a scented candle or inhaled directly from the bottle. They're a good deal of evidence showing that essential oils is absorbed into the bloodstream when inhaled because a large number of blood vessels in the lungs absorb the oils and then circulate them throughout the body. The scent from juniper berries and other essential oils can also reach the brain quickly due to their fast-acting effects on the olfactory system.
Juniper berries are one of the key ingredients used to make gin. Their taste is also added to other foods, including some drinks, bitters, sauces, marinades, and even sauerkraut recipes. In addition to adding a uniquely sweet flavor to foods, juniper berries act as a preservative since they keep away bacteria.
31 WONDERFUL USES AND BENEFITS OF JUNIPER BERRY OIL (How to apply it?)
- Mixed 1-2 drops of juniper berry oil with carrier oil as a gentle astringent or moisturizer after -washing your face to heal and protect your skin.
- You can also add 2-3 drops of some juniper oil to your shower to help treat blemishes and foot odors and fungus.
- You can add a few drops to your shampoo and/or conditioner for your hair and scalp.
- By adding 1 to 2 drops to a smoothie or water will help to boost digestion. But, consult with your natural healthcare provider first.
- You can also add a few drops directly to a bath or my homemade healing bath salts recipe for a relaxing, healing soak for a natural sleep aid.
- Massage 1 to 2 drops of juniper berry oil blended with coconut oil over the entire stomach, abdomen, and chest, or consider taking it internally to soothe indigestion symptoms like acid reflux. However, consult with your natural healthcare provider before ingesting it first.
- Mix it with a carrier oil and massage it into your skin, or diffuse it indoors and outdoors to purify the air and help prevent bug bites. You can even include it in your own homemade bug spray.
- It may help you experience relief from hemorrhoids. Simply add a diluted drop to your hot bath for 20 minutes (do not sit in the bath longer than this, as the effectiveness may be lessened).
- You can also use juniper berry oil for acne, rashes, foot fungus, dandruff, and cellulite.
- Owing to its antiseptic nature it protects wounds from becoming septic.
- It promotes blood circulation.
- It also relieves from swelling.
- It stops hair loss.(Use Saw Palmetto Oil for Better Hair Loss Protection)
- It reduces chances of hemorrhaging.
- It is very good for those suffering from chronic gas trouble.
- It also acts as a blood purifier.
- It promotes urination.
- It helps in cleaning the skin pores & openings of sweat & sebum glands.
- Being a stimulant stimulates all the activities within the body.
- It increases activity of brain & nervous system.
- It helps to cure kidney stones and inflammation.
- It helps to calm the nerves and relieves anxiety & nervous tension.
- It helps to regulate the menstrual cycle& ease painful period pains
- It is used in Aromatherapy.
- It cures cramps or spasms.
- Owing to the astringent properties it cures toothaches.
- It is a great tonic.
- It also helps to heal the wound faster.
- It disinfects air.
- It is used for treating rheumatism, arthritis & gout.
- It treats dermatitis & eczema.
Precautions & Side Effects:
Juniper berry oil is non-toxic and non-sensitizing, although there are some people who have a reaction to it, so use it in moderation. Make sure you do a skin patch test before using juniper berry oil. Apply a diluted drop on your arm and see if any reaction occurs. This oil blends well with cypress oil, cedarwood, lavender, lime, grapefruit, geranium, vetiver, bergamot, lemongrass, and clary sage.
Juniper berry oil should not be used during pregnancy or for nursing mothers.While in most cases juniper will not cause adverse reactions, it can possibly affect hormones. Also, speak with a doctor if you have very sensitive skin or are on hormonal medications that can interfere with essential oil use.
If taken orally, juniper berry oil may cause your urine to smell like violets. If you notice this effect, it means that you've been using the herb for too long and should consider stopping. Overdosing on juniper berry oil may lead to kidney irritation and blood in the urine. Make sure you consult a qualified physician before taking this oil orally.
24 Apr, 2019 Good day, Ankit Patel here. I want to shop it for swelling purpose. So what it helpful?
08 Jul, 2020 Juniper berry oil has Magical Incense so it can used in fragrance. We promote fragrance products with the help of several essential oils. So i am starting by juniper berry oil from your portal. Ok i have replaced an order. How long it take to delivered us
12 Oct, 2020 Very good product and Purity. Special thanks Aos
05 Jan, 2021 We have appreciated the friendly business relationship we had with your company.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Juniper Berry oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Juniper Berry oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of Juniper Berry Oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products