Clary Sage Oil - AOS 11 5.00 % Reviews Rating 5 Reviews
- Product Name : Clary Sage Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 679
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Buy Clary Sage Oil Online as per Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade directly from Reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our products are 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-In, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT CLARY SAGE OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
The Plant of Natural Clary Sage has a lengthy history in the division of medicinal herb. It is a perennial in the genus Salvi, and its scientific name is Salvia Sclarea. It is an herb, believed to be a native of Europe, which has been highly praised as a medicinal plant throughout history, particularly owing to its numerous benefits that improve vision health.
It is a close relative of common garden sage but has a slightly different makeup. Furthermore, you may be familiar with it as muscatel oil, a common name given to clary sage essential oil due to its traditional use of flavoring muscatel wine.
Clary Sage Oil Properties:
It is one of the most healthful essential oils, with anti-convulsive, antidepressant, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It's also a nerve tonic and sedative with soothing and warming components.The chief components of clary sage essential oil are sclareol, alpha terpineol, geraniol, linalyl acetate, linalool, and caryophyllene, neryl acetate, and germacrene-D; it has high concentrations of esters at about 72 percent.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Main component of sage oils are Linalyl acetate nearly, linalool and scleral. Chemically oxygenated monoterpene is presented in the highest quantity.
Blending Well With?
It is well mixed with other Essential oils and Carrier Oils, but immiscible in water.
Clary Sage Essential Oil History:
Clary sage gets its name from the Latin word "clarus," which means "clear." It was referred to as "clear eyes" during the Middle Ages. Clary sage oil is often used to help improve vision and to address related conditions, such as tired or strained eyes. Apart from potentially treating eye health-related problems, this essential oil is also used to help calm the nervous system, especially during times of stress, depression, and insomnia.
FAQ: Clary Sage Oil Where to Buy?
You may this finest oil in India with AOS Products. You may remember that we at AOS offer all types of natural essential oil only with the brand name so whenever you think best benefits of the oil then you may take a free consult with our experts. You may think multiple times during shop clary sage oil in India. Whether you like then you may shop Clary Sage Oil Online in India via registered e-commercial websites. Really finest aroma oils this oil for gray hair. Ask by a call to know the best Sage oil benefits of AOS. Think about oil for hair care with us. And last terms if you want to learn how to use this essential oil then our experts welcome you to join AOS Products Private Limited.
USES AND BENEFITS:
It also relieves anxiety, depression, reduce convulsions relieves menstrual discomfort, support hormonal balance and relieves insomnia. Clary sage oil is useful in the treatment of spasms and related ailments such as muscle cramps, spasmodic cough, stomachache, headache, and spasmodic cholera.Its antiseptic qualities can protect the body during surgical recovery and in all types of wounds that are typically hot spots for infections.
Clary sage oil is very effective in reducing blood pressure by relaxing the veins and arteries, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack, stroke, atherosclerosis, and brain hemorrhage.
This oil also maintains the health of the stomach and regulates the secretion of digestive juices. In this way, it prevents stomach disorders and helps stimulate the efficient absorption of nutrients, digestion of food, and regulation of bowel movements. It also helps in the healing of ulcers.
This amazing essential oil called linalyl acetate, which reduces skin inflammation and heals rashes. Furthermore, it balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin and making your skin look young and beautiful. Clary sage oil is recommended to be used directly or mixed with a carrier agent like almond oil to facilitate maximum absorption and effect. This oil can be a far better choice as a deodorant because, in diluted form, it serves as an efficient deodorant without any side effects. It is natural, so it doesn't impact the environment, and its effects last for a longer time.
Around 2 to 3 drops of clary sage oil, such as these, can be mixed with water and other essential oils and diffused into the air via an essential oil burner. When vaporized, this essential oil can help to fight bacteria and other germs in the air.
16 SURPRISING USES AND BENEFITS OF CLARY SAGE OIL:
- Add about 6 drops of Clary sage essential oil to 1 oz. of carrier oil, such as coconut oil, and rub directly onto a wounded area, or massage into skin will helps to heal wounds quickly.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of essential oil to the bathwater to soothe sore muscles and improve mood. When rubbed onto an injured area, it can have a direct antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anesthetic effect.
- Add around 1 to 2 drops of 100 percent essential oil to tea, smoothies, or food for a soothing effect, and to help reduce inflammation in the gums.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of this amazing oil to warm bathwater. Try adding clary sage oil to my homemade healing bath salts to boost your mood and relieve feelings of stress.
- For eye care, add 2 to 3 drops of Clary sage oil to a clean and warm washcloth; press cloth over both eyes for 10 minutes.
- Mix it with carrier oil (like coconut or jojoba oil ) at a 1:1 ratio. Apply the mixture directly to your face, neck, and body for skin care.
- Create massage oil by diluting 5 drops of this oil with 5 drops of carrier oil such as jojoba or coconut oil and apply it to needed areas for relieving cramps and pain.
- Massage the abdomen with equal parts clary sage oil and a carrier oil, or use a hot compress with 3 to 5 drops of Clary sage oil soaked into it for ease indigestion.
- Mix 4 drops of Clary sage oil with lavender oil and massage the blend on the chest or back to relieve asthma.
- For hair health, massage equal parts clary sage oil and rosemary oil into your scalp while showering.
- Apply topically as a moisturizer to regulate the production of sebum on your skin.
- It is an excellent anti-dispersal for calming anxiety and depression.
- It is externally used for inflammation and infection, of the mucous membrane of the mouth and throat
- It from ancient times been used in Middle East disorders and stomach aches.
- Clary Sage oil can be directly applied to infections such as acne, cuts, fungal infections, insect bites, and boils.
- Pure Clary Sage Oil is used to treat prosaic and eczema thickened scaling skin.
Know Precautions and Side Effects of The Oil:
Use this incredible oil with caution during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester or when using it in the abdomen; clary sage can cause uterine contractions that may be dangerous. Clary sage oil is not for infants or toddlers.
Avoid using clary sage oil during or after alcohol use; reports indicate that this may lead to vivid dreams and trouble sleeping. When using clary sage oil topically, make sure to test yourself for skin sensitivity. Apply the oil to a small area first to make sure you won't have a negative reaction.
Never use this oil directly on your eyes. Avoid ingesting or applying undiluted oils on your skin without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist.
Apart from consulting a knowledgeable professional, do your research prior to using clary sage oil as well as other essential oils.
23 Apr, 2019 Clary sage oil work as anti-depression. Thats Ok for me. Actually from some day, i am suffering from depression. So i want to buy it
07 Oct, 2020 Very Good Quality & Purity is 100%...Thanks AOS
30 Dec, 2020 I am facing depression problems , it really help me to come out from depression thanks AOS products for this oil
31 Dec, 2020 I am very happy after receiving your products ,thank youAOS
01 Jan, 2021 Thank you very much for your great service.
Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
Choose the product as per need in Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
Proceed to Shipping.
At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment.
Place your Order Successfully.
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Clary Sage Oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Clary sage oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC-MS test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of clary sage oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products