Jojoba oil is known as great beauty ingredient. It is a natural oil extracted from the seed of the jojoba plant is closest to the oil produced by the human skin called ‘sebum’ that helps protect and heal the skin from external toxins. Jojoba is a shrub native to southern Arizona, southern California and northwestern Mexico.
Synonyms: Jojoba oil, Pignut oil, Simmondsia chinensis
Botanical Name: Simondsia chinensis
Part Used: Seed
Color: Golden or colorless
Perfumery Note: Watery
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.462-1.470
Optical Rotation: +3.5Â° to +6Â°
Jojoba oil is unique, unlike most other vegetable oils; it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner. Jojoba oil is clear golden to brownish yellow in appearance and having liquid viscous vegetable wax. It is soluble in specific oil and insoluble in alcohol. Jojoba oil is immediately get penetrate into skin without leaving greasy effect. Jojoba golden oil is pleasant and slightly nutty in odor.
The composition of jojoba oil: It contains high proportion of mono saturated fatty acids, 11-eicosenoic acid and other fatty acids are erucic acid, oleic acid and other in smaller amount such as Palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, arachidic acid and behenic acid etc.
Since, Jojoba wax has a very low melting point, it practically remains in the liquid state all the time, and can be used directly without dilution. Also, being a wax, it does not have as much of a greasy feel as oils.
Jojoba is a common crop in Northern India. Most of Jojoba oil is produced in area near of Delhi and Ghaziabad. The Biggest Wholesale markets for jojoba Golden oil or Jojoba Clear Oil is AOS, available in Ghaziabad India. Jojoba Golden Oil is very useful for Skin and Hair Growth, Acne etc. We AOS BRAND are an Indian Manufacturer and Exporter that also known as a brand name for 100% Pure and Natural Jojoba Oil in New Delhi India.
USES AND BENEFITS:
- Jojoba oil is a promising ingredient in stimulating wound healing. Preliminary research shows that jojoba oil encourages your skin cells to bind together after they’ve been separated by a scratch or cut.
- Jojoba oil has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It can treat toenail fungus, athlete’s foot and gets rid of warts.
Jojoba oil helps to treat acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin. It’s also used by people who are balding because it encourages hair regrowth. Because jojoba is an emollient
, it soothes the skin and unclogs hair follicles. It is also used as face moisturizer
, makeup removal, lip balm and act as a natural sunscreen.18 USES & BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL:
- Apply jojoba oil 4-6 drops on your face in the morning and at night before bed for moisturizing.
- Add jojoba oil 3-5 drops to your conditioner or apply one to two drops to damp hair after showering.
- Apply jojoba oil before you shave so it creates a smooth surface for shaving, and then apply it after you shave to moisturize your skin and heal cuts quickly.
- Adding three to six drops of essential oil such as lavender, rosemary and Cedarwood to one tablespoon of jojoba oil serves as a hair loss remedy because it treats dry hair follicles.
- Jojoba oil applied on full body makes it a good natural alternative to harsh sun screen creams.
- Massages with jojoba oil help to also condition the scalp which removes scalp dryness. Thus avoiding dandruff and itching.
- Pure Jojoba oil is used in fighting wrinkles and skin plagued.
- It helps in rejuvenating the skin and new cell growth as well as sorting out other problems of skin.
- Jojoba oil Helps in breaking down sebum in plugged up pores. Sebum and jojoba oil will mix readily without sealing off the skin pore.
- Jojoba oil is used in Eczema, Psoriasis.
- It has healing effect on the skin.
- Jojoba is a best use in cold score.
- Jojoba oil is widely used as Skin care & Hair care.
- Jojoba oil acts as a excellent moisturizer. It is suitable for all types of skin; it is rich in Vitamin E content which is a natural antioxidant.
- Jojoba oil can be applied not only on the face but all over the body before and after shower.
- Jojoba oil has good cleansing property and can be used for removal for facial makeup.
- People with dull and frizzy oil can apply Jojoba oil to improve the Texture of hair oil.
- Jojoba oil is applied after shave to get relief and make skin smoother.
Jojoba oil is considered to be safe.Most of the people when applied to the skin
, even women who are pregnant or breast feeding. Side effects may include a rash and allergic reactions. It’s not safe to take jojoba by mouth because it contains a chemical called erucic acid
, which can cause heart damage and other serious side effects. Stick to using jojoba oil
for external topical use and not for consumption.