The blooming herb known as clary sage (Salvia sclarea) is indigenous to the Mediterranean region. You may use the plant's essential oil, which is collected from its leaves and buds, as a skin balm or inhale it softly as part of aromatherapy treatments since it has a crisp, energizing smell.
It is simple to grow Clary Sage in hot climates. It is mostly grown to be used as a tea flavoring. Due to its historical usage as a remedy for eye health, it is also known by the names "clear eye" and "eye brilliant."
How to Make Clary Sage Oil?
We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the Reliable Manufacturer of Clary Sage Oil in India. We apply the steam distillation process to obtain this amazing oil.
The techniques of removal vary depending on the plant material, the type of product to be extracted, and the availability of equipment. Essential oils must be removed from plants, regardless of the role they perform, if we are to use them. Steam distillation is the most popular and cost-effective way of producing essential oils; the other two are expression and extraction.
1. Steam Distillation: Plant material is exposed to steam during steam distillation, and the heat from the steam causes the essential oil to evaporate. Condensation of both water vapor and oil occurs as a result of the subsequent cooling of the heated vapors. At that point, it is simple to separate the oil from the water since they will not mix.
2. Expression: Because the oils are physically squeezed out of the peel by hand or machine at room temperature, expression is occasionally referred to as cold-pressing.
3. Extraction: Solvent extraction is appropriate for materials like jasmine flowers that only contain trace amounts of volatile chemicals as well as materials like exuded resins that contain large amounts of high molecular weight molecules.
➥ A pale yellow to golden liquid with a grassy scent and a bitter-sweet undertone is clary sage oil pure and natural. The essential oil is produced by steam distilling Salvia sclarea's blooming tops and leaves.
➥ Before buying the oil, check all necessary details like Brand, Batch number, manufacturer name, mfg., expiry date, Gross, Tare & Net Weight.
➥ Never go after tempting themes like Buy 100% Pure Oil at Cheapest Price.
➥ Always buy Clary Sage Oil from a Genuine Manufacturer (For example, AOS Products Private Limited), one of the benefits of buying from them is that you will not have to think about the purity of the oil.
Benefits of Clary Sage Oil and How to Use?
Lowering of tension: Aromatherapy uses the power of scent to calm the mind and reduce feelings of anxiety. That’s why what you smell can trigger memories and elicit feelings, both negative and positive. Therefore, when inhaled, Clary Sage essential oil elicited feelings of relaxation and helped to reduce blood pressure.
Bacterial resistance: Dilutions of Clary sage oil may be effective against some bacterium types. According to researchers, it may be a successful treatment for wound care either on its own or in combination with more conventional methods.
Natural uplifting agent: Clary sage oil may alleviate tension, which may help with depression. The stress hormone cortisol was decreased, and Clary sage oil generated an antidepressant.
Symptoms of the menopause are reduced: Sclareol, a substance found in Clary sage oil, mimics the actions of estrogen in the body. Clary sage may therefore be useful in lessening some menopausal symptoms. According to several studies, applying diluted Clary sage oil on the soles of the feet helps lessen hot flashes.
How to Use?
• Vomiting and nausea following surgery. Inhaling Clary sage as aromatherapy after surgery did not, according to a preliminary study, reduce nausea or vomiting.
• Pain following surgery. According to a preliminary study, using Clary sage as aromatherapy after surgery does not lessen pain.
• Digestive illnesses
• Upset stomach
• Kidney ailments
• Period cramps.
• The signs of menopause.
We AOS Products supply our oil to 3 emerging industries of the world Food, Pharmaceutical, and Cosmetic Industries.
In Pharma Industry:
Clinical trials demonstrated that S. sclarea oil is useful in lowering stress and depression as well as acting as an analgesic in cases of primary dysmenorrhea (Mahboubi, 2020). Studies have demonstrated the antioxidant, antibacterial, cytotoxic, and anti-inflammatory properties of clary sage.
In Food Industry:
There is no solid scientific evidence to back up the claims that clary sage treats upset stomach and other digestive issues, renal ailments, menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea), menopausal symptoms, anxiety, stress, and many other conditions.
In Cosmetics Industry:
As part of an aromatherapy treatment, it can be used as a skin balm or inhaled softly. Clary Sage Essential Oil, which is mostly used to flavor food, drinks, and perfumes, has also found application in natural cosmetics due to its soothing properties.
Side Effects of Clary Sage Oil: