Black Seed Oil - AOS 90 5.00 % Reviews Rating 6 Reviews
- Product Name : Black Seed Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 250
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds. Buy Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade Black Seed Oil Online directly from Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-In, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
Know all About Black Seed Oil and Buy Online:
Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds. They come from Nigella sativa, a small plant with pale purple, blue, or white flowers that grows in Eastern Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East.
A study conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College researchers set out to determine just how potent black seed oil is against some of these superbugs and pared it against several antibiotics, such as Amoxicillin, Gatifloxacin, and Tetracycline. According to the study, Out of 144 strains tested, most of which were resistant to a number of antibiotics, and 97 were inhibited by the oil of black cumin.
Black seed oil contains thymoquinone, which is an antioxidant ( Know more essential oil for Antioxidant ) and anti-inflammatory compound that may also have tumor-reducing properties. This essential oil is also commonly called black cumin seed oil. Be careful, as black seed should not be confused with true cumin (Cuminumcyminum), black pepper, black sesame, or black cohosh.
People can ingest black seed oil in the form of capsules or apply it topically to benefit the skin. It is also possible to add oil to massage oils, shampoos, homemade skin-care products, and fragrances.
Where to Shop Black Seed Oil?
AOS Products offer high-quality black seed oil in India. We AOS are the No. 1 Indian manufacturer of this awesome oil. Our AOS works as the biggest Exporter of this incredible oil from India. AOS is Delhi NCR-based Manufacturer. We AOS also function as Black seed oil Suppliers at wholesale rate. Visits here and find the Best Rate of Black seed oil and Buy online. At present time we AOS PVT. LTD. are certified Manufacturers and Exporters by ISO, GMP, HACCP, and HALAL. So, if you are doing as buyers/Importers from Egypt, Middle East, United Arab Emirates (UAE) you may shop with us.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Black seed oil benefits the body, the nine that stick out in the scientific literature tout its ability to help prevent cancer, diabetes, obesity, hair loss, skin disorders, and infections. It helps to fight against cancer, promotes liver health, and combats diabetes. It also helps in constipation/diarrhea, gas/indigestion, and heartburn ( Know more oil for Heart Burn ), muscle pain and stomach ache. Black seed oil is also beneficial in weight loss and treats infection of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and improves fertility and balanced cholesterol.
It is found effective as the skin cream Betamethasone in improving quality of life and decreasing the severity of hand eczema. It also may help with hair loss due to androgenic alopecia or alopecia areata. Black seed oil may be beneficial in acne and psoriasis.
Black seed oil can be used in all kinds of recipes from meat main courses to soups and stews. You can also add it to beverages like chai tea lattes and smoothies.
15 BENEFITS & USES OF BLACK SEED OIL (How to Use):
- Dilute black seed oil with a few teaspoons of carrier oil like coconut or almond oil once diluted, it can help with common skin concerns like acne and eczema thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can easily be added to homemade massage oils and lotions to experience the many black seed benefits.
- To boost hair and scalp health, a few drops of oil can be added to hair products like shampoo and conditioner.
- You can also add it to beverages like chai tea latte and smoothies.
- Many of the diseases could be treated by indigestion of Black cumin oil like cancer, Heart disease, allergies, anxiety, diabetes, headaches, migraines Etc.
- It improves hair growth & even prevents early graying.
- It even boosts the production of bone marrow.
- It is useful for diarrhea & indigestion.
- It can decrease cholesterol level in blood.
- It prevents the development of inflammatory processes in the cardiovascular system.
- It has analgesic, antibacterial, anti-fungal antioxidant, and antiviral properties.
- It even increases the flow of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- It increases healthy fat in body & improves body tone.
- It boosts immune system (use lime oil to increase your immunity)
- It nourishes the skin & helps in regeneration of damaged cell.
Precautions & Side Effects of Black Seed Oil:
- It may cause an allergic rash when taken by mouth or applied to the skin. Before using black cumin essential oil topically, it's a good idea to perform a patch test to make sure you don't have a negative reaction to the oil. Always avoid your eyes and mucous membranes when using black seed oil.
- When taken internally, black seed oil side effects may include upset stomach, vomiting, or constipation. For certain individuals, it may increase seizure risk. Talk to your doctor before using this incredible oil if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, currently taking any medication or having a medical condition.
06 Mar, 2019 It is a good quality oil for health benefits like healthy hair and eyes.
14 Jul, 2019 Black seed oil is very useful for stomach problems and vomiting. I am looking good carrier oil, actually since some time i am suffering from Stomach problems. So today, I have bought it 100 gm. What any types of side effect contain by Black seed oil?
14 Jul, 2019 Hello AOS, I Ashish Rastogi from Mumbai, I need 30 gm black seed oil for weight loss. How to apply it? if i am buy it 1 litre than what will be best price?
18 Oct, 2020 It is a good quality oil for health benefits like healthy hair and eyes.and the product is awesome with good quality and purity
19 Oct, 2020 Superb quality or experience
04 Jan, 2021 Thanks for quick reply . I have recently purchased your product.
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of the carrier oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Black seed oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure and natural Black seed oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Black seed Oil than write 3 Character as BLA ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order