Know All About Refined Kokum Butter and Buy Online:
Kokum butter is obtained from the fruit kernel of the genus Garcinia tree, scientifically referred to as genus Garcinia Indica. The kokum tree is usually fully grown in western stairs regions, and central east regions referred to as Konkan regions. Kokum butter has nice profit for skin, body, and hair (You should use Jojoba oil for body and Hair).
Refined Kokum Butter Uses and Benefits-
Kokum has a major advantage in the skin as kokum butter has rejuvenating and regenerative power so it's utilized in numerous cosmetic merchandise reminiscent of:
Safety and Precaution-
- Lip balms
- Cosmetics foundation
- Body lotion
- Hair conditioner (You can also use Saw Palmetto oil for hair)
- Kokum butter heals cracks and condition in feet.
- Because of its non- comedogenic nature, it gets quickly absorbed by skin whereas in the healing of the skin. it's wont to heal cuts and wounds on the skin.
- It is wont to forestall wrinkles.
- It is utilized in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, piles, spruce, and abdominal disorder. it's used for scalp treatment to push sturdy roots and a wholesome atmosphere for hair growth.
- Kokum butter refined has medicinal drug, an anti-inflammatory drug, the anti-oxidant property thus it used for the treatment of broken and dry skin.
- It is used as a base for holding wetness.
- It is wont to cosset the skin.
- It is additionally utilized in preparation and baking to feature tart seasoning.
- It is used as fuel and cooking oil likewise.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)Kokum butter
- Repetitive and excessive usage of kokum butter throughout the heat, will injury all its property, confine cool contained and aloof from heat.
- Due to its fragile composition, must be handled rigorously.
is extracted from fruit kernel, seeds square measure decorticated by picket mallets, then obtained crushed kernels being cooked in water than when cooling, and kokum butter
is finally extracted. . Kernel is wealthy in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, tocopherol and acid acids.Know Properties of the Pure Body Butter:
Kokum butter has emollient properties. Kokum butter
is creamy white in color like Shea butter, cocoa butter. Kokum butter refined
has delicate to nonexistent fragrance, nongreasy in texture. Kokum butter has a high temperature thus it melts quickly in touch with the skin.Chemical Composition-
Kokum butter consists of essential carboxylic acid, its composition includes- acid, ethanoic acid, malic acid, antioxidant, hydro acid and garcinol.