Anise Oil - AOS 01 4.81 % Reviews Rating 21 Reviews
- Product Name : Anise Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 192
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
This incredible oil is also known as Aniseed oil, Pimpinella Anissum, Star anise, and Sweet cumin. Anise Essential Oil is derived from the perennial herbal plant anise or aniseed (Pimpinella anisum). Since ancient times, anise has been in use as a spice and flavoring agent for many foods and beverages. Due to its antioxidant properties, It is useful for wrinkles. It is also employed to flavor liquors. In India and certain other countries, anise is also used as a mouth freshener and digestive agent. The medicinal properties of this herb were known long ago in ancient INDIA, Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Buy Anise Oil Online Directly from Manufacturer, supplier, and Exporter in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are providing the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign Up, and buy Now.Available Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
Know All About Anise Oil and Buy Online:
This Incredible Oil is also known as Aniseed oil, Pimpinella anissum, Star anise and Sweet cumin. It is derived from the perennial herbal plant anise or aniseed (Pimpinella anisum). Since ancient times, anise has been in use as a spice and flavoring agent for many foods and beverages. Due to its antioxidant properties, Anise oil is useful for wrinkles. It is also employed to flavor liquors. In India and certain other countries, anise is also used as a mouth freshener and digestive agent. The medicinal properties of this herb were known long ago in ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome.
The Health Benefits of Anise Oil can be attributed to its properties as an anti-epileptic, anti-hysteric, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperient, carminative, cordial, decongestant, digestive (Know more natural oil uses in Digestive system), expectorant, digestive, expectorant, insecticide, sedative, stimulant, and a vermifuge substance.
Anise is often confused with fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) because both plants come from the Apiaceae family and have a similar taste. Anise is also confused with another herb called Chinese star anise (Illicium Verum), which is widely used in Asian countries and used to make the drug Tamiflu.
Know Chemical Composition:
The composition of anise essential oil varies depending on where it is produced. However, in general, the oil has about 80 to 90 percent anethol, which is responsible for its odor as well as some of its beneficial properties. Anethol's structure is similar to the catecholamines adrenaline, nor-adrenaline, and dopamine.
Properties of Anise Oil:
This surprising oil and anethol have antibacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant, stimulant, and expectorant properties. This is why anise oil is often used or added to medicine, such as cough syrups and lozenges. Anise essential oil also displays potent antioxidant action. The antibacterial properties of this oil make it useful against bacterial strains like Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Escherichia coli, and Corynebacterium Ovis.
Anise Oil where to Buy?
All you buyers/Importers currently it is known facts that we AOS Products Private Limited are Anise Oil Manufacturers in India that work as wholesale Exporters from India. Local customers from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Lucknow call us ISO, GMP-certified Suppliers in India. And as per the categories of worldwide with HALAL certification we AOS also known as Anise Oil BP Exporter. Visit our website to know the current market price of pure Anise oil of the year 2020-21. We are capable of providing our Anise oil during this Pandemic Situation or Covid-19 nearest your doorstep. So, don't go anywhere visit our website and buy directly from the Manufacturer.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Anise oil helps to ease epileptic and hysteric episodes, and relieves arthritis pain. It is also used to clean wounds and help against infection. Situations or ailments caused by spasms are cramps, coughs, aches, diarrhea, nervous afflictions, and convulsions. Spasms are an excessive contraction of the respiratory tracts, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, and internal organs that result in severe coughs, cramps, convulsions, obstructed blood circulations, aches in the stomach and chest and other symptoms. The oil of anise, being a relaxant and an anti-spasmodic by nature, relaxes these contractions and gives relief from the ailments mentioned above.
Like coconut oil, anise oil is a safer alternative to chemical lice treatments. Anise Oil is called a natural lice remover.
Even a small amount of anise seed can help add a boost of extra nutrients to your day, including iron, manganese, and calcium.Consuming anise tea after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion, and constipation. Anise seed can be used whole or ground in cookies, cakes, candies, or drinks. Anise oil, on the other hand, can be diffused, applied to the skin, or even used in baking. Anise oil for baking works especially well for bumping up the flavor of foods and imparting its powerful taste and aroma.
20 AMAZING USES AND BENEFITS OF ANISE OIL:
- Massage and inhalation during respiratory illness will helps to ease in inflamed or congested airways.
- Because of its strong, delightful fragrance, it is mostly used in biryanis, chicken, sea food and other vegetarian dishes.
- The oil produced from anise contains thymol, terpineol and anethole, which is used for treating cough and flu.
- Consuming star anise tea after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation.
- Drinking one glass of water infused with the crushed seeds of star anise oil can increase your immunity system.
- Dilute anise oil with carrier oil such as sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil and jojoba oil works best when inhaled or used in a diffuser. It can also be applied topically as massage oil.
- It is used as a flavoring agent.
- Oil is used to make medicine.
- It is used for upset stomach, intestinal gas (Use other essential oil for Intestinal gas)
- It is used as a diuretic to increase urine flow.
- It is used as an appetite stimulant
- It increases breast milk flow.
- It helps in menstruation problems like pain.
- It helps in constipation.
- It is used to get relive in asthma
- It is applied on the skin to treat skin problems like scabies, & psoriasis.
- It is used in flavoring products such as milk products, gelatin, and meats.
- It gives flavoring to breath fresheners.
- It is used to give fragrance in soaps, creams & perfumes.
- Anise seed oil is rich in anti-oxidant so it helps in Wrinkles.
What is the Precautions and Side Effects this Incredible Oil?
- The amount of anise found in foods is safe and can be consumed with minimal risk of side effects for most people. However, be sure to consume in moderation, as there is not enough evidence to determine the safety of consuming larger amounts.
- However, when used or consumed in heavy doses, it was found to aggravate certain types of cancers, as anise is an estrogenic agent. Pregnant and nursing women may benefit from using this essential oil, particularly to promote breast milk production and normal menstruation and reduce pain. The oil may even benefit men by boosting their libido. However, I strongly advise consulting a physician before use.
- Finally, keep in mind that anise is safe for pets but should be used only in moderation. Anise is often called catnip for dogs, but high amounts are thought to result in negative symptoms like an upset stomach or depressed nervous system.
CHEMICAL COMPONENTS OF ANISE OIL:
- The chemical constituents of this surprising oil are alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, camphene, cis anethole, linalool, trans-anethole, anisaldehyde, acetanisole & saffron.
- Anise essential oil blends well with:
- Anise oil blends with other essential oils such as cardamom oil, rosewood oil, petitgrain, mandarin oil, fennel oil, coriander oil, cedarwood oil & caraway oil.
19 Apr, 2019 Thanks AOS to offer high quality of Anise seed oil. I am from Bangalore. I want to use it for wrinkles problems
19 Apr, 2019 What this oil useful for acne
03 Jul, 2019 It is best for upset stomach, digestion system, & wrinkles.
03 Jul, 2019 Hello AOS, I am Anne Maurier from Singapore. Anise oil is most flavor component of natural essential oil. I bought it for my skin from my nearest shop, but quality was too bad. So i am looking some new brand and thanks AOS. I have bought it today and waiting for its prompt delivery.
12 Jul, 2019 Troy Stephens here from Japan and I produce many babies health products. What Anise oil useful for it. What any types of Side effect contain by Anise oil?
20 Aug, 2020 I am providing dietary supplements to united state, Brazil, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and more. I am searching pure and100% Natural Anise oil food grade. IF you are really manufacture anise oil food grade than please quote us.
Hari Babu Sharma
22 Sep, 2020 Anise Oil is best for upset stomach, digestion system, & wrinkles.
23 Sep, 2020 Thanks Aos to provide us such quality product. I have received my material. Really very good packing and quality product
Vijay Kumar Mishra
06 Oct, 2020 Very Good Products
18 Oct, 2020 Thanks AOS to offer high quality of Anise seed oil. I want to use it for wrinkles problems
19 Oct, 2020 Superb quality or experience
20 Oct, 2020 Best used for upset stomach, intestinal gas superb quality
31 Dec, 2020 Price is fine ,great service as usual.
01 Jan, 2021 I would like to thank the person who handle my order.you guys are awesome.
01 Jan, 2021 V nice product,satisfied completely
03 Jan, 2021 Feeling good , after using the product
05 Jan, 2021 I appreciate your product ,itÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s really effective.
05 Jan, 2021 Thank you AOS. I used this oil for my upset stomach and I feel relax after using .
08 Jan, 2021 Helo, I am Sonam and I used anise oil, itÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s really effective as an expectorant and also helps me in appetite.
10 Jan, 2021 V good product, I used anise oil for my upset stomach. It is too effective
11 Jan, 2021 You all are great thank AOS for information you provide regarding oil, it helps me to know about the uses of oil
- Visit the website.
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Choose the product as per need in Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping.
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Order Payment.
- Place your Order Successfully.
- Our products are 100% Pure and Safe.
- We serve customers all over the world in more than 95 Countries. We are proud supplier to more than 400 reputed Companies.
- We provide impeccable quality natural products, lucrative rate and optimum services.
- 100% Secure Payment
- We have highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet, so don't hesitate during Cart & Buy.