Know About Wintergreen Oil: it is an evergreen perennial aromatic herb which is also called check berry, mountain tea. It grows in almost all soils, under all conditions; plant grows up to height of 15 cms. It has long, oval & glossy green leaves & its flowers are white. Its oil is used for many health problems and stems of the plant are chewed by people around for healthy gums.
KNOW EXTRACTION PROCESS:
Wintergreen oil is obtained by steam distillation of leaves.
Oil has sweet & fresh scent and is pale yellow or pinkish yellow in color.
Main constituents are alpha-pinene, beta pinene, methyl salicylate
BLENDING WELL WITH:
It blends well with Oregano, mint, thyme & ylang ylang oil.
19 HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
SAFETY, PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS:
- It is used in flavoring of toothpastes & other dental products.
- It is used in flavoring of candies & lozenges.
- It is widely used in manufacturing of Aspirin.
- It is rubbed in muscles to get relief from pain.
- Its smell can cure headaches.
- It is used to flavor food.
- It acts as deodorant.
- It is usually added to liniments & topical pain relievers, helping to ease muscle or joint pain.
- It is used in aromatherapy to relax & uplift the mood but should be used in very minimal amount.
- It elevates sensory system.
- It helps prevent fungal & bacterial infection (Know more essential oil for bacterial infection )
- It tones up skin & prevents acne.
- It also prevents dandruff & tones the hair roots & prevents hair fall.
- It increases frequency & quantity of urine thus removes toxins like uric acid.
- It opens up menstruation thus gets rid of problems like nausea & fatigue.
- It stimulates circulation of blood & lymph digestion, excretion & the nerves.
- It is used to treat snake bites, dog bites.
- It is beneficial for infected & rotting wounds, sores & ulcers.
- It cannot be ingested but when rubbed on belly in minute quantity it even expels gas from body.
Where to Buy Wintergreen Oil?
- Due to presence of methyl salicyclate which is toxic it should not be digested, even when it is diluted as it can cause severe liver & kidney damage.
- Do a skin patch test before applying for first time.
- It is not recommended for small children, pregnant women & nursing moms.
- If allergic to aspirin, avoid wintergreen oil.
We AOS Products is largest manufacturer, supplier and exporter of pure and natural wintergreen oil
in India. Now a day our team AOS strongly try to reach during this Pandemic Situation or Covid-19
with our fastest logistic service. So, don't go anywhere and hesitate during buying, visit our website today and directly buy online with us. Shop Now
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orderâ€™s Payment
- Place your Order