Know All About Lemongrass Oil and Buy Online:
Scientifically Lemongrass also known as Cymbopogon. It grows well in warm temperate regions. It is a tall Perennial grass that spreads very fast like any other grass and is valuable commercially. It grows up to 2m & has magenta-colored base stems. It is also known as barbed wire grass, silky heads, etc., and in Marathi also called Gavati Chaha. Lemongrass is indigenous to India, South East Asia & Oceania. There are over 50 species known, the most common of them is Cymbopogon Citratus, & Flexuosus. In India, it is most commonly called Choomsn Poolu.
FAQ No. 1: EXTRACTION METHOD (How to Make)
It is obtained by the method of steam distillation of dried Lemongrass.
SPECIFICATION OF LEMONGRASS OIL:
Synonyms: Lemongrass oil, British Indian Lemongrass, Cymbopogon Flexuosus, Cymbopogon citrates.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus, Cymbopogon citrates
Part Used: Grass
Color: Light yellow to pale yellow
Viscosity: Watery viscosity
Perfumery Note: Fresh grassy Lemon type
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.481-1.494
Optical Rotation: -3 ° to +4 °
6 WAYS TO USE LEMONGRASS OIL:
Essential Benefits of Lemongrass Oil:
- It helps to cure cellulite, fungal infections & digestive problems (Know More oil in Digestive System )
- This Essential Oil supports a healthy circulatory system.
- It is generally used in Asian cuisine and has medicinal & therapeutic uses.
- This amazing oil has the properties of sedative, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-bactericidal, anti-depressant, anti-microbial, anti-pyretic, analgesic, carminative and more.
- It also has one essential property like tonic fungicidal & nerviness properties.
- Due to its antioxidant properties (Buy online other essential oil has antioxidant properties) it helps in the lever & pancreatic health, it is calming in nervous & other stress-related issues and it helps in reducing high fever due to its antipyretic properties.
Safety & Precautions:
- Due to the presence of Vitamin A in this amazing oil, extremely helpful for skin issues such as pimples and acne on Skin.
- Lemongrass Essential oil also helps in brightening skin & Eyes and is also helpful in skin infections.
- It is also used in cosmetics and perfumery because of its lemon odor.
It is very safe for use with home-based accessories. It also may cause irritation, Don't try to offer It to infants and such children aged below 13 yrs.COMPONENTS
The chemical composition of Lemongrass oil is nerol, geraniol, myrcene, Citronella, geranyl acetate, citral, and limonene. We mention Main chemical component of Lemongrass oil
It smells is amazing that means when you may and smell it that you feel just a lemon but is great milder and sweeter. It has useful properties of antioxidant
, stimulating and purifying so useful in most Pharma Industries.FAQ No. 2: Lemongrass Essential Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products is dedicated Manufacturer
of pure Lemongrass oil
. Before buying first you must know how to use lemongrass oil so visit and learn here. For any more info, you may write us. We offer lemongrass oil at wholesale price. You may also write us about how to make this incredible oil. Now we have started to offer this oil in 500 gms, 30 gms, 100 gms, and 200 gms also. Since This oil
has many benefits for hair, skin, and acne so during manufacturing, we care about the quality of the oil. So visit and if you have any clarification like that lemongrass essential oil side effects
, then AOS Products always welcome you. We are capable to supply Lemongrass oil nearest to your door during this Pandemic Situation or Covid 19. So, feel free to visit our website and start shopping online.