Know About Lemongrass Oil:
Scientifically Lemongrass also known as cymbogon. It grows well in warm temperate region. It is a tall Perennial grass spreads very fast like any other grass and is valuable commercially. It grows up to 2m & have magneta colored base stems. It is also known as barbed wire grass, silky heads etc., and in Marathi also called as gavati chaha. It is indigenous to India, South East Asia & Oceania. There are over 50 species known, most common of them is cymbogon citratus, & flexosus. In India it is most commonly called choomsn poolu.
LEARN EXTRACTION METHOD:
It is obtained by method of steam distillation of dried Lemongrass.
DESCRIPTION BASED ON COA:
Synonyms: Lemongrass oil, British Indian Lemongrass, Cymbopogon flexuosus, Cymbopogon citrates.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus, Cymbopogon citrates
Part Used: Grass
Color: Light yellow to pale yellow
Viscosity: Watery viscosity
Perfumery Note: Fresh grassy Lemon type
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.481-1.494
Optical Rotation: -3 ° to +4 °
6 WAYS TO USE LEMONGRASS OIL:
Essential Benefits of Lemongrass Oil:
- It helps to cure cellulite, fungal infections & digestive problems (Know More oil in Digestive System )
- Lemongrass Oil supports a healthy circulatory system.
- It is generally used in Asian cuisine, and has medicinal & therapeutic uses.
- Lemongrass Oil has the properties of sedative, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-bactericidal, anti-depressant, anti-microbial, anti-pyretic, analgesic, carminative and more.
- It also has one essential properties like tonic fungicidal & nerviness properties.
- Due to its antioxidant properties (Buy online other essential oil has antioxidant properties) it helps in lever & pancreatic health, it is calming in nervous & other stress related issues and it helps in reducing high fever due to its anti-pyretic properties.
Safety & Precautions:
- Due to presence of Vitamin A in Lemongrass oil it is extremely helpful for skin issues such as pimples and acne on Skin.
- Lemongrass Essential oil also helps in brightening skin & Eyes and is also helpful in skin infections.
- Pure Lemongrass Oil is also used in cosmetics and perfumery because of its lemon odor.
It is very safe for use with home-based accessories. It also may cause of irritation, Don't try to offer It to infants and such children that age below than 13 yrs.COMPONENTS
The chemical composition of Lemongrass oil is nerol, geraniol, mycrene, citronella, geranyl acetate, citral and limonene. We mention Main chemical component of Lemongrass oil
It smells is amazing that means when you may and smell it that you feel just a lemon but is great milder and sweeter. It has useful properties of antioxidant
, stimulating and purifying so useful in most Pharma Industries.Lemongrass essential oil where to buy?
We AOS Products is dedicated Manufacturer
of pure Lemongrass oil
. Before buy first you must to know that how to use lemongrass oil so visit and learn here. Any more info you may write us. We offer lemongrass oil at wholesale price. You may also write us how to make lemongrass oil. Now we have started to offer lemongrass oil in 500gms, 30gms, 100gms and 200gms also. Since lemongrass oil
has many benefits for hair, skin and acne so during manufacturing it we care the best quality. So visit and if you have any clarification like that lemongrass essential oil side effects, than AOS Products always welcome you. We are capable to supply Lemongrass oil nearest to your door during this Pandemic Situation or Covid 19
. So, feel free to visit our website and start to shop online.