Know all About Mandarin Oil and Buy Online:
It is also known as Mandarin Oranges or tangerines. It is a small citrus tree with fruit similar to oranges. This tree is drought tolerant and is tender & damaged by cold. It is grown in tropical & sub-tropical regions. Citrus fruit is self fertile. Mandarin is one of the herbs that are grown worldwide, on almost all continents. Its botanical name is citrus reticulated.
EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make?)
It is obtained by cold compression of fresh peels of mandarin fruit.
SPECIFICATION OF MANDARIN OIL:
- Synonyms: Tangerine, true Mandarin, Citrus reticulate, naartjie
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulate
- Part Used: Peel
- Color: Yellow-orange color
- Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
- Perfumery Note: Characteristic
- Shelf Life: Two years
- Density: 0.847-0.853
- Refractive Density: 1.4710-1.4770
The Chemical constituents of Mandarin oil are alpha-Pinene, camphene, alpha thujone, sabinene, beta-pinene, terpineol-4-ol, citronellal, linalool, y-terpinolene, limonene, myrcene, nerol, and geranial.BLENDING:
Mandarin oil blends with cinnamon oil
, clary sage oil, bergamot,Clove oil
, neroli, nutmeg oil, and lavender, frankincense.16 HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- It also purifies the blood by removing toxic substance from the body.
- It is useful for digestion and improves appetite.
- It relieves stress, cures skin disorders, and maintains moisture balance in the skin.
- It helps in the treatment of constipation & diarrhea
- It is used as a flavoring agent in food & beverages.
- It is used in cosmetics, soaps oil (use peppermint oil to make good Soap Products) & perfume industries for its fragrance.
- It has medicinal benefits owing to its antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive, stomachic, etc properties.
- Owing to its antiseptic properties it protects wounds from becoming septic.
- It cures spasms.
- It improves blood circulation.
- This oil is good for the liver as it maintains proper discharge of bile.
- It can calm attacks of epilepsy, hysteria & convulsions.
- It promotes growth of new cells & tissues.
- It tones up overall health & boosts the immune system.
- It act as sedative for inflammation & nervous disturbances.
- It maintains acid & base balance in stomach.
: If Mandarin oil is inhaled in high concentrate. Take the person to fresh air, if they serious condition then provides artificial respiration and call the physician immediately.Eye Contact:
If mandarin oil comes in contact with the eye, wash the eye with plenty of water for 15 minutes, and remove contact lances. If a serious condition then calls a doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes and footwear if Mandarin oil comes in contact with skinSTORAGE & HANDLING:
While handling do not drink and smoke. Do not leave the drum empty as an empty drum. Maintain proper cleanliness and hygiene. Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 degree Celsius.