AOS PRODUCT Extracts Rosemary oil 100% pure and natural
oils from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation. It yields 1.0 - 2.0 %. Rosemary blossoms in spring and temperate climate, it also
flourish in warm climate. Flower color of rosemary vary from white, pink,
purple to dark blue. It is originally from Asia.
Why AOS Brand Rosemary Oil is Most Uses:
- Rosemary Oil is an excellent essential oil of AOS Brand
in India. That having excellent brain properties. With this virtual quality it
has good improvement to memory.
- Rosemary oil is a good essential oil that is marked as
active action on the nerves system of central mind and it is magnificent for
clearing the mental awareness naturally.
- It helps with headaches, migraines, neuralgia, and mental
- Essential oil of Rosemary flower has one vital quality
like that antiseptic action that is especially appropriate for dyspepsia,
easing colitis, and relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis,
muscular pain flatulence, hepatic disorders and jaundice intestinal infections
and diarrhea, and gout etc.
- It also helps for
arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins.
- The diuretic properties are also a most important quality
of rosemary oil Ok you may think it as a perfect useful with reducing water preservation
throughout menstruation, and also with obesity and cellulite.
- On the respiratory system, it is effective for asthma,
bronchitis, catarrh, sinus and whooping cough. Because of its astringent
action, it is also effective for countering sagging skin. Its stimulating
action benefits scalp disorders and encourage hair growth.
- On the skin, it helps to ease congestion, puffiness and
swelling and can also be used for acne, dermatitis and eczema, but a very
popular use of this oil is the use in hair care products, as it has a
pronounced positive effect on the health of the hair and scalp. It increases
the circulation to the scalp and is therefore also effective for promoting hair
- It is used as an analgesic, antidepressant, astringent,
carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue,
hepatic, hypertensive, nervine, rubefacient, stimulant, sudorific and tonic.
- AOS PRODUCTS manufactures pure and 100% natural rosemary
which has application in perfumery, food, and in alternative medicine
- Rosemary oil is very effective for masking agent
particularly for phenolic or tar like odor.
Rosemary oil has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal
smell, is clear in color and watery in viscosity. This is light pale yellow liquid
The core chemical components of
rosemary essential oil listed as:
A-pinene, bornyl acetate, camphene, cineole andterpineol borneol,
1,8- limonene, ,alpha pinene b-pinene, camphor etc.