Rosemary is an evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and a woody aroma and a pale liquid oil from the rosemary plant which has an herbaceous aroma. It's often used in skincare, perfumes, hair care, and anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial ingredient.
How to Make?
Common production is done by using steam distillation method for 100% Pure Rosemary Oil in AOS.
But if you are doing any educational projects like how to make rosemary oil at home then these lines might be useful for you.
1. Cut fresh rosemary leaves.
2. And fill your Mason jar and pack the jar with cleaning rosemary leaves
3. Now add olive oil, until rosemary leaves are completely covered.
4. Place the jar directly to the sun for about 25 to 30 Days. Now strain the oil into a clean jar.
To check the purity of AOS rosemary essential oil, put a drop of oil on a small piece of paper and wait for half an hour if an oil or grease ring after the product is dull then it proves that the oil is impure.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
There are 8 Potential benefits of Rosemary Oil, some of these are given here
• It may Improve Brain Function.
• It energizes hair Growth.
• It may help to Relieve Pain.
• It fights with certain Insects.
• This Oil may relieve Stress.
• It may Increase blood circulation.
• It may help to cheer up.
• It may reduce Joint sensitivity.
You can Also Read:
Uses in Pharma:
In Pharmaceutical grade This amazing oil is usually known as the designation BP (British Pharmacopoeia) and is used in relieving pain for healing itching part and other infections. In Botanical name, this AOS oil is called Rosmarinus and the parts used are Leaves and Florescent parts.
Uses in Cosmetics:
This oil treat acne and prone skin, lighten dark spot and blemishes as well, improve skin complexion, slowing down aging process, it nourishes your skin and provide natural rosy glow to your face.
Uses in Food:
This AOS Pure Oil helps to boost mental performance, great for eye health, power up your immune system, excellent for circulation, support strong bones and prevent hearing loss.
Side Effects of Rosemary Oil:
• Ingestion of large amounts can result in stomach irritation and kidney damage, stroke, it may deadly, cause vomiting, excess fluid in the lungs, it may cause miscarriage, encourages menstrual bleeding. This may cause other side effects also.
Know What Rosemary Oil Really Works for Hair