FLAX SEED OIL:
It is extracted from seeds of the flax plant. It is the richest and best sources of vegetable-based, vital omega-3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil is low in saturated fatty acids, moderate in monounsaturated fatty acids and rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Flax seed oil helps to maintains cardiovascular disease, cancer, prostate problems, inflammation, digestive issues and osteoporosis. It also helps in weight loss, eczema, constipation and diarrhea.
It is used in many cosmetics products such as skin products, cleansing products & bath products. It is a very good skin conditioning agent so it is used in cosmetics & personal care products.
It is considered delicious in flavor which is used in many traditional recipes. Flax Seed Oil is also used in over steamed vegetables and sometimes in making salad dressing.
It is extracted from the seeds of flax plant by cold pressed method.
Color: light yellow to dark in color.
Botanical name: linum usitatissimer.
Incredible Uses of Flax Seed Oil:
- It helps to reduce in weight, prevent cancer, cardiovascular disease and arthritis.
- It also helps to prevent dry eyes syndrome.
- It also helps to relieve in constipation and diarrhea.
- It helps to boost heart health.
- It also helps to reduce skin problem such as eczema and improve skin elasticity and texture.