The germ of a cereal is the
reproductive part that germinates and forms the wheat grass. It appears
as golden brown & flakey. Wheat germ is an embryo of wheat kernel
and is removed during wheat processing as it contains oil which can go
rancid in wheat products over time.
India is the largest Manufacturers, Suppliers or Exporter of Wheat Germ oil. And you are searching here India's largest Manufacturer and
Supplier of only Natural quality of Wheat Germ Oil. visits today and
Shop small quantity e.g. 30 Gms, 60 Gms and 500 Gms of Wheat Germ Oil. Indian soil & Climate is conducive for growing wheat from which finest quality wheat germ oil is obtained.EXTRACTION
germ oil is obtained by method of cold pressing of germ of wheat
kernel. It is very high in vitamin E & has highest content of
vitamin E of any food.PROPERTIES
It is deep amber in color & has strong scent. It is an excellent source of vitamin E, D&A & protein
, fatty acids, lecithin.COMPONENTS
the germ only constitutes 3% of the weight of a wheat grain, it
contains nearly 25% of the protein, vitamins and minerals, Linoleic
acid, oleic etc.BLENDING
It blends well with all other essential oils.USES
- This oil is used as a food ingredient &dietary supplement.
- This oil can repair damage from sunburn, burns & ulcers.
- It can reduce stretch marks & wrinkles.
- It can treat Eczema & psoriasis.
- It can improve function of Heart.
- It can improve Ratio of good cholesterol to Bad cholesterol.
- It can improve function of lymphatic, immune cardiovascular, nervous & reproductive systems.
- It helps in relieving the symptoms of Dermatitis.
- It helps to prevent rancidity, it is often added to other carrier oils to help lengthen their shelf life and to prevent them going off.
- It is a perfect addition for massage oil.
- Vitamin E present in Wheat germ oil promotes skin cell formation & is great for nourishing & rejuvenating skin cells.
- It is a wonderful to add with other carrier oils for massaging.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
- It is sensitive to high temperatures, oxidation & light, which can cause oil to degrade & become rancid.
- It should not be heated or used for cooking.
- It should not be used either as food or applied topically to anyone with an allergy to wheat or gluten.
- People who are regularly on blood thinning medication such as warfarin should avoid this oil.