Turmeric Oil (Haldi Oil) - AOS 77 5.00 % Reviews Rating 4 Reviews
- Product Name : Turmeric Oil (Haldi Oil)
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 406
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Turmeric oil is derived from the root of the turmeric plant, which bears the scientific name Curcuma longa. It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-malarial, anti-tumor, anti-proliferative, anti-protozoal, and anti-aging properties. Buy Turmeric oil Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade Online directly from Manufacturers, and suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our products are 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, log on and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT TURMERIC OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Turmeric oil is derived from the root of the turmeric plant, which bears the scientific name Curcuma longa. It has been an important part of traditional medical practice for thousands of years. This perennial plant is native to Asia, which is why turmeric is often found in so many dishes. It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory (Read: Lavender oil has anti-inflammatory properties), antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-malarial, anti-tumor, anti-proliferative, anti-protozoal and anti-aging properties.
TURMERIC OIL SPECIFICATION:
Synonyms: Turmeric oil, Curcuma, Indian Saffron, Curcuma longa
Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
Part Used: Leaf, Rhizome
Color: Dark Reddish-brown color
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Typical odor of Turmeric
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.533-1.553
Turmeric has a lengthy history as a medicine, spice and coloring agent. Turmeric essential oil is an extremely impressive natural health agent just like its source - one that appears to have some of the most promising anti-cancer effects around. This oil can be topically applied, consumed along with food, or even inhaled, meaning that there are dozens of ways to use this oil in your daily life. The oil is easily absorbed into the skin and typically does not require a carrier oil to be effective.
The chemical constituents of turmeric oil Food Grade are Valeric acid, d-borneol, d sabinene, cineol, d-a phellandrene, zingiberene, sesquiterpene.
Turmeric Oil Blends Well With?
Turmeric oil blends with essential oils like Cistus, clary sage, Ginger oil, Ylang-ylang, Patchouli, Lavender, bergamot, cinnamon, sea buckthorn oil.
The health benefits of turmeric oil is including its ability to reduce inflammation, detoxify the body, prevent cancer, optimize digestion, prevent hair loss, stimulate circulation, improve the health of the skin, strengthen the immune system, protect the heart, add flavor to food, and boost cognition, among others.
Turmeric Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS are a reputed Turmeric Oil Manufacturer in India. So, if you are a worldwide buyer/Importer of pure and organic Turmeric Oil Food Grade and looking finest quality from Indian Manufacturers & Exporters then your search has been done here. We AOS offer the best quality at a reasonable price along with certificates GMP, ISO, HACCP, and HALAL. You can also visit our website AOS PRODUCTS Private Limited for more product details.
USES AND BENEFITS OF TURMERIC OIL:
Turmeric essential oil as well as Curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric, both displayed the ability to help fight colon cancer. It helps to prevent neurological diseases like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, spinal cord injury, and stroke. It has the ability to reduce pain, inflammation, and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
This oil also helps to prevent neurologic diseases like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, spinal cord injury, and strokes. It also helps to improve liver health, helps to combat breast cancer, may reduce leukemia cells, relieves depression and anxiety, and improves the common cold also.
Turmeric is often used in anti-marks and anti-spots creams. When used persistently, turmeric oil can fade away marks giving you blemish-free skin. It will dry out the pimples (Acne) and also prevent further breakouts. Being an excellent healing agent, turmeric oil can be effectively used to soften cracked heels.
It is rich in antioxidants, which can help diminish fine lines and wrinkles from your skin. Turmeric oil can help you to get rid of dandruff; it can do by relieving dandruff, fungal infection, and itchy scalp. The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory quality of turmeric makes your scalp free from infections and makes them clean and healthy.
In India, turmeric is used in cooking as well as religious ceremonies. Turmeric is a common spice that, is used in Indian kitchens in many dishes. It is also in many food industries to provide flavor and color.
20 IMPRESSIVE USES AND BENEFITS OF TURMERIC OIL (How to Apply?)
- Diffuse or inhale two to three drops of turmeric essential oil for relieving stress.
- Add 1-2 drops of turmeric oil to face washes, skin lotions, serums, and face masks for an added antiseptic and anti-inflammatory boost for the skin. And remember that it can also help with hyperpigmentation of the skin.
- Message oil by diluting 5 drops of turmeric oil with 5 drops of carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil and then apply it to areas of concern will relieve in pain. This paste is very useful for Acne.
- Add 1 drop of turmeric oil to water or mix 1 drop of turmeric oil with a teaspoon of honey or a smoothie. This is an easy alternative to taking turmeric oil capsules.
- Mix carrier oil like coconut oil with 1 drop or 2 of turmeric oil for hair and scalp concerns like dryness and dandruff.
- Add a few drops of turmeric oil to a diffuser or bowl of hot water and inhale the vapors to quickly alleviate that stuffy nose. It will also help to fight the germs that caused cold in the first place.
- Mix 2 drops of turmeric oil in 3 tablespoons of olive oil will help to rejuvenate your skin.
- Mix 4 drops of turmeric oil in 4 tsp of almond oil will help to reduce wrinkles and diminish fine lines.
- You can add few drops of turmeric oil to your face mask will provide you an anti-bacterial advantage without any side-effects.
- Mix a few drops of turmeric oil with a carrier oil like Castor oil and then apply this mixture on the cracked heel will help to cure and softens your heels. Repeat this process weakly for the best result.
- It is used in the preparation of anti-inflammatory & pain-relieving formulas.
- It is also useful for arthritis & joint care.
- It is used as a spice in the food industry.
- PHARMA products like anti-fungal & antimicrobial use turmeric oil as an ingredient.
- It stops the formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It supports liver & keeps it healthy.
- It has anticancer us properties.
- It prevents hair loss.
- It is used to make skin look younger.
- It is also used as a good anti-venom.
Precautions & Special Warning of Turmeric Oil:
This oil should not be used undiluted, in the eyes or other mucus membranes. Consult your healthcare provider before using turmeric oil if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or being treated for any health condition such as diabetes, infertility, gallbladder problem, and iron deficiency.
It also can make your skin sensitive to UV light, so always use cautions while using and kept away from the reach of children and pets.
26 Apr, 2019 Nice quality of AOS brand. turmeric oil also useful for hair. So AOS care the quality of product. We prefer to everyone if they are looking high quality and best price, shop here only.
14 Jul, 2020 Since turmeric oil obtained by the root of Turmeric plant so often manufacture use the method to produces turmeric oil of Steam distillation. Dear AOS if we buy this essential oil in 50 Kg that what should be approx price.
03 Jan, 2021 Awesome , but what made it great was your working with your team that sold it to me.
08 Jan, 2021 Thanks AOS, really it works. I have blemishes and marks. After applying turmeric oil for couple of days I feel my marks are reduces day by day.