Similar to turmeric powder, turmeric essential oil is derived from the plant's roots and possesses anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic properties. It contains a tone of antioxidants as well. Find out how to incorporate turmeric essential oil into your beauty routine.
How to Make Turmeric Oil?
We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the Trustworthy Manufacturer of 100% Pure Turmeric Oil so, we use steam distillation process to obtain this highest quality oil.
Researchers have employed hexane extraction, hydro-distillation, and steam distillation to obtain turmeric oil. Following the extraction of the curcumin, hexane was mixed with the oils and heated three times for an hour to 60 °C. After the solvent was eliminated, the turmeric oil was successfully extracted.
Benefits of Turmeric Oil, and How to Use?
Turmeric Essential Oil, used in aromatherapy, is said to:
• Boost immune system health, make it stronger, and promote an appropriate response.
• With its warm, woodsy, earthy, and spicy aroma, it calms the mind and elevates the spirit.
• Encourage elation and improved vitality.
• Address bad feelings, exhaustion, loss of appetite, headaches, and allergy, cold, and fever symptoms.
• Address breathing difficulties caused by respiratory disorders like asthma.
When applied topically, turmeric essential oil is thought to:
• Be a potent antibacterial and antiseptic substance that could be helpful for use on regions with minor burns, cuts, bites, and bruises.
• Skin should be cleansed, clarified, smoothed, calmed, energized, and brightened.
• Maintain the general health of the skin.
• Eliminate any extra natural skin oil.
• Reduce the visibility of wrinkles and imperfections.
• Increase the skin's adaptability.
• To stop itching, moisten dryness.
• Exfoliation can improve natural brightness and promote supple, healthy, regenerated skin by removing dead cells and revealing fresh skin.
When used to hair, turmeric essential oil may:
• Hydrate and fortify the strands.
• Take off the hair's loose dandruff particles.
• To create healthy scalp conditions that are favorable to hair growth, hydrate dryness.
Turmeric essential oil, when used in massages, is said to:
• Aiding the body's natural healing process after strenuous exercise and wounds.
• Encourage skin firmness and elasticity with moisture.
• When experiencing itchiness, bruises, discomfort, pain, cramping, and inflammation, massage can help you feel better.
• Revitalize the skin.
• Help your body's internal digestion.
How to Uses?
➥ 3 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 drops of turmeric essential oil should be combined. Before going to bed, take a few drops and massage them onto your face. Keep the remainder in an airtight container. Your dull skin will soon start to glow, as you will soon notice.
➥ Combine the turmeric and coconut oil. Apply the mixture liberally to the hair. 45 minutes should pass with it on. Use shampoo and warm water to remove it.
There are certain reliable ways to check the purity of turmeric, even though it may not be simple to detect adulteration.
Sniff for aromas: While impure turmeric lacks the subtle earthy aroma of genuine turmeric.
The test in water: Add some turmeric to a glass of warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes as yet another test. Turmeric is considered to be pure if it sinks to the bottom of clear water. It is not a pure product if there is still some turmeric on the top. Additionally, as real turmeric settles, a light yellow color is left behind; by contrast, adulterated turmeric leaves a dark yellow color.
The test using hydrochloric acid (HCL): Add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to one teaspoon of turmeric in a glass flask. If the color turns pink and then vanishes once you add a few drops of water, your turmeric does not include any artificial coloring. However, if the color does not change, metanil yellow may be present.
When turmeric is taken directly from nature without any additions, it is in its purest form and acts as a natural healer. Otherwise, it will have the opposite effect. So, when purchasing and utilizing turmeric in food or medicine, one must use prudence. Since organic turmeric retains all of its essential oils, which give it flavor and therapeutic properties, it is thought to be safe when it contains the optimum amount of curcumin.
We AOS Products manufacture 100% Pure Turmeric Oil and Supply to 3 top industry like for Pharma, Food and Cosmetic Industry. More details that how these industry use this amazing oil:
In Pharma Industry:
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticancer, ant mutagenic, antibacterial, anti-obesity, hypolipidemic, cardio protective, and neuroprotective benefits are only a few of the biological properties of turmeric. Due to its purported pharmacologic properties, turmeric is a crucial candidate for additional clinical studies.
In Food Industry:
The most typical uses include culinary flavoring, cosmetics, and dietary supplements, such as the turmeric-flavored beverages popular in South and Southeast Asia. Additionally, it is frequently used as a food coloring in items like curry powder, mustard, butter, and cheese.
In Cosmetic Industry:
Due to the fact that women have historically applied turmeric to their skin, it may be the first known cosmetic. It is thought to lessen facial hair development, clear up acne, and enhance skin. In Tamil Nadu, many ladies continue to wash their faces with turmeric each morning.
Side Effects Turmeric Oil:
The majority of the time, turmeric has mild negative effects. Some people can experience mild side effects such as stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea. At greater doses, these adverse effects are more frequent. The use of turmeric on the skin is probably harmless.
Know All About Turmeric Oil Manufacturer AOS Products