Fenugreek Oil - AOS 46 4.20 % Reviews Rating 5 Reviews
- Product Name : Fenugreek Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 201
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Fenugreek seed is also known as Methidana in Hindi, which is a common spice, used extensively in Indian households. It's of the pea family (Fabaceae) and is also known as Greek hay (Trigonella Foenum-graecum). Buy Fenugreek Oil Online as per Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Grade Directly from Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, sign up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT FENUGREEK OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Fenugreek seed is also known as Methidana in Hindi, which is a common spice, used extensively in Indian households.It's of the pea family (Fabaceae) and is also known as Greek hay (Trigonella Foenum-graecum). The fenugreek plant grows to about two to three feet tall, and the seed pods contain 10 to 20 small, flat, yellow-brown, pungent, and aromatic seeds. Fenugreek seeds are rhomboid-shaped.
Fenugreek leaves consisting of small obviate to oblong leaflets, widely produced in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh, Argentina, Egypt, France, Turkey, Morocco, and Spain.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)
It is extracted from fenugreek seeds by the cold-pressed method.
Fenugreek oil is the oil that is extracted from the seeds of the fenugreek plant by steam distillation, cold-pressed, and solvent extraction method. It is scientifically known as Trigonella Foenum-graecum and is native to Southeast Asia. It has been a part of popular medicine for thousands of years, dating all the way back to ancient Egypt. The effects of this oil are due to its high concentration of flavonoids, vitamins (Know more oils rich in Vitamins), saponins, and alkaloids, as well as cinnamic acid and other antioxidants. This oil is a yellow color, but it can also have darker brown tones, at times and the aroma is quite potent.
Color: It has a yellowish color with a hint of brown.
Botanical name: Trigonella Foenum-graecum.
Fenugreek oil can be an excellent addition to your diet and health regimen, and has a variety of health benefits. It is rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C, and is a storehouse of minerals such as potassium, calcium, and iron. Fenugreek seeds also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness, and hair thinning.
Fenugreek Seed Oil where to buy?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd. is a very reputed manufacturer (Delhi NCR Ghaziabad UP India) of pure fenugreek oil.We AOS care this product Fenugreek Essential oil in India. In wholesale quantity, you may Shop online. Since this amazing oil has many health benefits so we at AOS care about its quality, during the manufacturing process. ISO, GMP certified Fenugreek oil Suppliers in Delhi NCR, if you are looking then AOS is no. One. As per bulk requirements from outside of India, we have approved as HALAL certified so as per Indian Exporter we have nominated in all most worldwide zone to sell our Products.
USES AND BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK OIL:
Fenugreek oil is used to treat in many problems such as digestive system including constipation, loss of appetite and gastritis. It is also beneficial in improving breast milk production, diabetes, libido, ease in menstruation, and menopause.
This Essential oil also helps to relieve arthritis, high blood pressure, obesity, breathing problem, boils, ulcers, and opening wound. Fenugreek oil is also used to ease muscle pain, migraines, headaches, and also in childbirth pains.
Fenugreek seeds are excellent moisturizers because of their unique fiber called mucilage, fenugreek essential oil also moisturizes and forms a barrier to prevent moisture loss. It also helps to reduce the effect of UV damage on the skin, acting as a sort of natural sun repellant in the process. Both of these properties make it useful as a moisturizing aide to maintain skin health.
This oil also helps to cure acne, boils, and irritated skin. It is also beneficial for hair, as it promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff. This oil can also be combined with yogurt or coconut oil to make a hair pack or conditioner to prevent graying of hair.
This oil is primarily a mixture of fatty acids and is known to be good for the body. Fenugreek seed has a special place in Indian Kitchen. It is used in many dishes for flavoring purposes. It is used in chutney, curry, and soups.
This oil can be used in aromatherapy, or as a massage oil and can be combined with other essential oils like cinnamon oil. In aromatherapy, it is used to ease blood pressure, promote restful sleep and induce sweating to aid in fever reduction and for removal of toxins.
21 UNIQUE USES AND BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK OIL (How to apply?):
- Applying a few drops of this oil to the affected area can speed the healing process and protect against further infections and cure acne.
- Add a few drops of fenugreek oil to olive oil and massage it on irritated skin will relieve swelling, hives, and itching.
- Massage Fenugreek essential oil is a great additive to a massage treatment. It can be added to massage oil, like sweet almond oil, and massaged onto the skin. This massage soothes the skin, relieves inflammation, and makes the skin perform better.
- You can mix a few drops of fenugreek oil with a base oil like jojoba or olive oil and apply it to your skin daily. This will help reduce and slow down the signs of aging.
- Consuming the oil in little amounts with your diet can help protect your skin from sun damage and improve the quality and health of your skin.
- The oil has a very relaxing effect and can be used for massage in addition to other massaging oils. The oil imparts glowing, beautiful, and healthy skin.
- A little amount of the oil can be applied to the hair mixed with coconut oil before washing the hair. This helps in increasing good hair and scalp health.
- The fenugreek oil has been found to aid in weight loss. Consuming the oil in little amounts with your food can help you in shedding some pounds.
- If you are a diabetic person suffering from Type 2 diabetes then you can consume 2-3 drops of the oil mixed with the base oil (preferably sesame oil) daily to keep a check on your blood glucose level.
- You can take a little amount of the oil (10 drops) and add it to boiling water. Inhaling the steam from the oil will help clear your nasal passages and help in breathing.
- The oil aids in the effective removal of toxins from your kidney thereby keeping your kidneys healthy. It also reduces calcification in your kidney which reduces the chances of renal stone formation.
- The oil can be used to massage the breasts. This will help in breast enlargement and firm and healthy breasts.
- It helps with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation, and inflammation of the stomach.
- It is also beneficial for heart conditions, such as hardening of the arteries and high blood levels of certain fats, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It helps with inflammation within the body, such as mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, tuberculosis, chronic coughs, cancer, and kidney ailments.
- Fenugreek uses for men include treating hernias, erectile dysfunction, and other male problems, such as baldness.
- It also helps to breastfeed women who may experience a low milk supply. Fenugreek can increase a woman's breast milk supply because it acts as a galactagogue.
- It is an ingredient in spice blends, mostly found in Indian fares, such as curried dishes. Its also used as a flavoring agent in imitation maple syrup, foods, beverages, and tobacco.
- It also helps with eating disorders.
- It also helps with the body composition, muscular strength endurance, and anaerobic capacity of participants who were tested.
- It is also helps to improve blood sugar level.
Precautions & Side Effects:
- The side effects are usually very mild. But most of the time these side effects show only when you use an excessive amount of the oil since too much of anything is bad.
- Avoid use if you are allergic to fenugreek. There are powerful active ingredients in this oil that can affect hormonal levels, which usually is not good for pregnant or nursing women.
25 Apr, 2019 What the oil of fenugreek is benefits for hair? I need it 100 Gms. I am looking here to shop today
24 Oct, 2019 Good morning sir/ma am here in Lagos @ 81 division officers mess after Bonny ammy carm that going to CMS. thanks
30 Jul, 2020 Good to meet you AOS, I am Prakash Ayer from Bhubaneswar, I want to know that what procedure you use to produce pure fenugreek seed oil. I want to buy this essential oil 50 kg, so i want to know more about of your quality and casting.
18 Oct, 2020 It's a must buy oil for treating Dandruff
31 Dec, 2020 Thanks for all your help and great product .it really appreciated.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order