Argan oil is made from the seeds of the small fruit of Argania spinosa, a slow-growing tree that's native to Southwestern Morocco and in the Algerian province Tindouf, located in the Western Mediterranean area.The argan fruit appears like a shriveled golden apple, with a thick peel and a fleshy and bitter pulp. The seeds are almond-shaped, resembling a dried olive. Each seed contains one to three oil-rich kernels.
Argan oil is primarily comprised of fatty acids and a variety of phenolic compounds.The majority of the fat content of argan oil comes from oleic and linoleic acid. Not only is it rich in vitamins A, C and E, but it boasts of beneficial fatty acids too, including oleic, linolenic, linoleic, stearic and palmitic, to name a few. It also contains antioxidants and other constituents like tocopherols, carotenes and triterpene alcohols. All of these components work together to provide the moisturizing and rejuvenating effects that argan oil is now known for.
Argan oil may also protect against premature aging. Published in the Menopausal Review journal, a study conducted on postmenopausal women found that argan oil helped maintained hydration in the women's skin by upholding its barrier function and water-holding capacity.
Argan oil where to buy?
We AOS are manufacture of Argan Oil. Visits AOS to know India’s largest manufacturer of Argan oil. You may apply Argan oil for hair growth. Since, Argan oil has many benefits so we care the quality during manufacturing process. We AOS Brand offer very good price of pure Argan oil. So don’t hesitate if you think where to buy perfect quality of Argan oil. Visits us for pure Argan oil Exporters from India.
USES AND BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL:
The various phenolic compounds in argan oil are likely responsible for most of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacities. Other compounds present in argan oil, such as CoQ10, melatonin and plant sterols, also play a role in its antioxidant capacity. Argan oil is a rich source of oleic acid which is a monounsaturated omega-9 fat which may help to boost hearth health. It also may beneficial for diabetes.
20 SURPRISING USES & BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL:
- Argan oil used as a nighttime moisturizer, skin toner, exfoliators, and acne remedy. It also helps to reduce stretch marks, razor burn and also used as lip conditioner.You can also use argan oil as your whole-body moisturizer. It is also great for hair. This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while repairing those pesky split ends.
- Argan oil’s non-greasy moisture is an ideal treatment for cuticles and nails, dry, cracking skin on your feet or heels.
- It contains Vitamin A & B which helps to reduce wrinkles.
- It helps to cure dry and cracking skin of foot.
- It helps to treat nails and cuticle.
- It helps to maintain brittle, dry hair
- It also helps to reduce dandruff and moisturizes your scalp.
- It also helps to reduce stretch marks.
- It is also used as lip conditioner.
- It also helps in acne and skin toning.
- Add just a couple of drops of argan oil to coconut, olive, jojoba, sweet almond or sesame to immediately reap all the benefits of this therapeutic natural oil. If you have dry patches on your heels, elbows or other areas, massage an extra drop into those areas.
- Warm 2–3 drops of pure argan oil in the palms of your hands and gently rub into your stomach, hips, thighs or any other potential problem areas to remove stretch marks.
- Warm 4–10 drops in your hands before massaging into your scalp. Continue applying all the way to the ends, twist and place a shower cap on top will ease in dandruff and dry scalp.
- Mix few drops of argan oil with 1 tbsp of brown sugar and rub this mixture in a circular motion for 2-4 min and rinse with warm water for defoliant.
- Apply a single drop of warm argan oil in a circular motion to your face and neck for night time moisturizer.
- Mix argan oil with tea tree oil and dab this mixture into the problem area of acne will release acne.
- Add 2-4 drop of argan oil to your skin toner for smooth skin.
- Take a drop of warm argan oil and massage will helps to ease in razor burn.
- Rub 1-2 drops of argan oil into your lips and wipe away excess oil will work as lip conditioner.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of yogurt, a tablespoon each of raw honey and lemon, and three drops of argan oil and then apply all over your face. After 10 minutes, rinse it off with warm water for rejuvenating face.
- Mix a few drops of argan oil into your bronzer or foundation to give you a dewy and luminous glow.
- Applying a few drops of argan oil may protect your locks from damage caused by prolonged sun exposure.
- Be mindful when using Argan oil if you have any nut allergies. While not technically a tree nut, it is a stone fruit and the oils come from the nut.
- You can always test the oil on the inside of your arm first to make sure that you don’t have an allergic reaction.