Tea tree leaves are steam distilled to produce tea tree oil. On Australia's marshy southeast coast, the tea tree flourishes. Australia's indigenous people have long utilized tea tree oil as an herbal remedy and antiseptic (germ killer).
How to make Tea Tree Oil?
Although many suppliers in India work on tea tree oil, but if we talk about 100% pure and original oil, then in that case no one can do compare with us. We AOS Products Private Limited manufacture Tea Tree Oil BP Grade. We use steam distillation process to obtain this amazing oil.
Now, IF you are looking that How to Make Tea Tree Oil at Home?
Use the instructions below to create the oil if you have access to a supply of leaves.
1. Put some tea tree leaves in a container and cover them with just enough water to keep them moist. Over the leaves and water in the saucepan, place a vegetable steamer.
2. Put a measuring cup inside the steamer for vegetables.
3. Turn the pot's top on its side so that the measuring cup is facing the handle nub in the center.
4. To boil the water and steam the leaves, turn the heat to high. The water will soon start to evaporate and condense. Condensation will flow into the measuring cup and toward the handle.
5. To speed up the steam condensation, place roughly four ice cubes on top of the pot cover that is upside down.
6. Turn off the stove heat once all of the ice has melted.
7. Remove the lid, then fill the sink with the ice-cube water. Next, take out the glass measuring cup; remember to use potholders for both of these operations.
8. Fill a separating funnel with the contents of the measuring cup. It is necessary to close the stopcock at the base of the funnel. Shake ferociously with the funnel closed at the top.
9. To remove pressure, invert the funnel and then open it. The oil will effectively separate the two substances by rising to the surface of the water.
10. Release the water by placing a glass bottle underneath the stopcock. In a separate glass container, preferably one with a dark hue, pour the tea tree oil.
11. To extract additional oil from the same tea-tree leaves, carry out the same procedure up to three more times.
Most essential oils do not leave an oily mark on blotting paper, unlike other oils we are familiar with, such as maize oil, since they are not greasy.
Consequently, here is a straightforward technique to determine the essential oil's quality at home:
1. 1st for your convenience, draw a circle next to the name of the essential oil and write it down on a piece of paper.
2. 2nd things, apply one drop of essential oil with the glass dropper to the circle that has been drawn.
3. It could take the oil between 30 and 2 hours to dry. Look to see if the drop has a greasy ring or mark. If the oil has a greasy ring, it could have been tampered with. The oil is pure if there isn't any oily residue.
4. GC/MS Testing system is one of the unique and perfect systems that gives 100% accurate results for the purity of the Oil. But it was very expensive.
In today's time, it is beneficial to buy essential oils from Manufacturers because one way they guarantee 100% purity, and secondly, they will give you documents related to purity and quality. So, visit today AOS products and buy directly from us.
Benefits of tea tree Oil and How to Use?
· It provides you clearer and smoother skin.
· It soothes and nourishes dry skin.
· Tea Tree oil has the ability to combat oily skin.
· It relieves painful and irritated skin.
· It heals a wide range of skin tissues and tightens your skin.
· It moisturizes dry scalps.
· It gets rid of dandruff.
· Arrests hair fall
· Boosts hair growth
· Treat Head lice
How to Use?
Fresh wound dressing: Apply a few drops of oil to kill bacteria and decrease inflammation.
Mouthwash produced at home: Use a cup of water with 2 drops of AOS Products Tea Tree Oil as mouthwash. Tea tree oil is harmful if used internally, so avoid swallowing it.
Natural treatment for dandruff: Wash hair as usual after adding a few drops of tea tree oil to ordinary shampoo.
Treatment for acne: Mix 4 drops of tea tree oil with 1/2 cup of water. Apply with a cotton pad to the face once daily.
Domestic cleaner: Combine a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar with 20 drops of tea tree oil. Use the combination as an all-purpose antibacterial cleaner by pouring the liquid into a spray bottle.
As its anti-inflammatory and aesthetic effects help decrease swelling and relieve pain, as well as its antibacterial activity, prevents infections and lessens scarring, tea tree oil is being utilized more and more in medicinal goods.
We AOS products Manufacture Tea Tree Oil BP Grade and it is a great addition to personal hygiene cosmetic items and toiletries including bar soaps, face washes, body washes, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, salves, moisturizers, massage oils, and nail conditioners since it may treat skin conditions topically and aesthetically.
Side Effects of tea tree Oil:
➠ When consumed orally: Tea tree oil is probably dangerous; avoid ingesting it. Serious adverse effects of ingesting tree tea oil include coma, rash, difficulty moving, disorientation, and unsteadiness.
➠ Applying it to the skin: For the majority of people, tea tree oil could be harmless. It could swell and irritate the skin. Dryness, itching, stinging, burning, and redness of the skin are occasionally experienced by acne sufferers.
Know About Tea Tree Oil Manufacturer AOS Products