Pure Moringa oil is extracted from a tree, generally known as the drumstick tree. Basically this tree has native to Afghanistan, India and Bangladesh. Scientifically classified as Moringa Oleifera, this tree is extremely important in certain cultural and medicinal preparations in those regions of the world. The Tree of Moringa is called more than 100 names around the world in different languages. This tropical plant species is known as easy to grow, native to the Mountains of Himalayan and many parts of Africa and India. Moringa Seed oil comes packed with over 90 protective compounds, including phenolic acids, isothiocyanates and flavonoids etc.
It is obtained from the seeds of moringa olifera tree by method of cold pressing . AOS Provides Best quality Moringa oil.
Synonyms: Moringa oil, Ben oil, Moringa oleiflera
Botanical Name: Moringa oleiflera
Color: Yellow colored Liquid
Odour: The odor is pleasant and characteristic
Shelf Life: Two years
The incredible benefits of Moringa oil:
It has ability to reduce oxidative stress, eliminate inflammation, moisturize and exfoliate the skin, boost the immune system, and reduce blood pressure. It also helps detoxify the body, slow the aging process, speed healing, fight dandruff, and regulate sleep.
Moringa oil is typically acquired through a cold-pressing process or a solvent extraction. This will allow you to access the rich source of nutrients in the seeds, which include vitamin C, vitamin B, and various monounsaturated fats, including very high levels of oleic acid, as well as behenic acid.
People suffering from high blood pressure, poor sleep habits, high toxicity, dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, wounds, cuts, scrapes, arthritis, gout, premature aging, wrinkles, and gastrointestinal problems may surely find relief from their health conditions after using moringa oil.
Moringa Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Product Offer pure Moringa Oil from India. We AOS BRAND manufacturing 100% Natural Moringa oil. We AOS called as Moringa seed oil Exporters from India because AOS are certified manufacturer in ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL etc. You may shop here Indian Moringa oil of refined quality. Visits AOS to know Moringa oil in bulk or crude Suppliers in India.USES AND BENEFITS OF MORINGA OIL:Pharmaceutical Uses:
The incredible benefits of moringa oil are helps in treating inflammation-related diseases, cancer, diabetes, anemia, arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism, allergies and asthma, constipation, stomach pains and diarrhea, stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms
, heart problems, including high blood pressure, bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections. It is also helps to treat in epilepsy, chronic headaches
, kidney stones, fluid retention, thyroid disorders and low sex drive.Cosmetic Uses:
Moringa oil has been used in treating dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, premature aging and wrinkles.Some of the common ways moringa is used on the skin include
: reducing athlete’s foot, eliminating odors, reducing inflammation associated with acne breakouts, treating pockets of infection
or abscesses, fighting gum disease (gingivitis), and helping heal bites, burns, viral warts and wounds. BENEFITS OF MORINGA OIL:
- Moringa Oil is a fantastic deep skin cleanser with both purifying and detox effects.
- Moringa Oil actually can help you heal minor cuts and bruises faster. So, next time you or a family member gets a scrape, you can apply it directly for a quick recovery.
- Apply a small amount to your skin in the morning and at night. To boost its effects, follow up your application with a calming floral toner, such as our Rose Water.
- When you see an acne breakout, put some Moringa Oil directly on the affected area.
- Apply it to your scalp daily. You can either leave it in or rinse it out! Rinsing will help remove excess oil and dirt and leave your scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Daily use of Moringa oil on the skin keeps it healthy and evenly toned.
- Moringa oil is great for hair, skin, even nails! The proteins in moringa oil moisturize and stimulate nail growth when applied nightly to the cuticles.
- Hair & Body moisturizer & skin conditioner
- Anti aging or wrinkle creams
- Hair care products
- Because it contains anti oxidant it is used in soaps & liquid body wash
- Best oil for massage, Due to its antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties it is used for acne & spot prevention.
- Small amount added to diet of young children can provide them with a more varied & nutritious diet. It is rich in vitamin A & C & Unsaturated fatty acids.
Myristic acid Palmitic acid Palmitoleic acid Stearic acid Linoleic acid Arachidic acid Eicosenoic Behenic Tetracosenic, Cerotic and othersBLENDING
Moringa oil blends easily with most of the essential oilsSTORAGE & HANDLING
- Flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room. Keep away from heat.
- Keep container tightly closed. Well-ventilated place.
- Ground all equipment containing material. Keep container dry. Keep in a cool place.
- During pregnancy or when breast-feeding, it’s best to avoid moringa oil or high doses of supplements since not enough research has been done to show it’s definitely safe.
- It’s possible that chemicals within the plant’s root, bark and flowers can lead to contractions of the uterus, which can cause complications during pregnancy.
- Use moringa under the care of a health care professional or functional doctor if pregnant or breast-feeding to air on the safe side.