Clove oil is extracted from cloves. Its uses are incredibly impressive, ranging from improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation to helping acne and boosting gum health. It also helps to reduce the pain and swelling that comes with a toothache.
Clove oil includes many health benefits such as digestive system, tooth ache, arthritic pain, rheumatism, reduces anxiety and tension. It also used on cuts and wounds.
It is used to treat acne, prevents wrinkles and skin rejuvenated. It is also helps to treat ulcer and skin sore.
Clove is used in many food products for flavoring purpose such as tea, soups and rice.
It is extracted from clove by steam distillation process.
Color: Red brown in color.
Botanical name: Syzygium aromaticum.
- Clove oil uses has been for the treatment of common complaints related to the digestive system, including indigestion, motion sickness, bloating and flatulence.
- It helps to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with various dental disorders.
- It helps to boost the immune system to fight off, or even prevent, the common cold and flu.
- It may Help Lower Blood Pressure and boost heart health
- It helps to reduce the signs of ageing and prevent wrinkles.
- It also helps to treat acne.
- It is used in making soaps, cream and lotions due to have its soothing effects and powerful aroma.
- It can also be used to reduce anxiety, mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension.