Generally, clove oil has been used for relieving pain, easing digestive upset, and helping with breathless conditions. Many analysis has found that this oil may have an advantage for dental and topical applications, for treating disease, and even this oil helps in fighting cancer.
From Clove Trees this essential oil derived. The clove tree, known as Syzygium Aromaticum, is home in Southeast Asia.
From the clove tree dried flower buds were collected for the distillation process. This Oil ranges in color from colorless to light yellow and has a strong and spicy aroma that has been used for generations in a variety of applications.
How to make Clove Oil?
This oil is an essential oil that's derived from clove trees. It is also known as Syzygium Aromaticum and is connected to Southeast Asia, but now we can find it growing in other locations, also. Common production is done by using steam distillation method for 100% Pure Clove Oil in AOS Products.
Clove Leaf Oil and Clove Bud Oil:
Clove oil is classified in 2 ways, one is the oil made from the leaves of clove, called Clove leaf oil and the 2nd is the oil made from clove buds which are called clove bud oil.
Benefits of Clove Oil:
This incredible oil has generally used for a variety of purposes, including:
• It’s a disinfectant, help to kill bacteria.
• The oil made by AOS Products Company also can use as a pain reliever such as toothache and muscle pain
• Help in indigestion
• Help to relieve breathless conditions like asthma and cough.
1. The high-quality cloves should be unbroken, without stalks, whole, and oil-rich, and must not contain any woody, brittle cloves. Clove Oil should be reddish-brown in color and the head should be light brown and closed. They are mostly used in the cuisine of Asian, African, and the Middle East.
2. “GC” (Gas Chromatography) is the exact but costly method to identify the purity of the oil.
3. If you buy Clove oil from a manufacturer (For Example AOS Products Private Limited), then you can get a guarantee that the oil you have purchased is 100% complete.
In Pharma Industries:
Generally, clove oil has been used for relive in digestion, relieve in pain, and helping with breathless conditions. The analysis found that clove oil may benefit topical applications and dental, for treating and fighting infections. We AOS Products make best Pharma Grade clove oil nowadays, for more information write to us today.
In Food Industries:
While clove powder is used mainly to make the foods and sweets, it is also used to flavor coffee, tea and other drinks such as wine. Clove is added to various kinds of wine to increase its flavor and aroma and it’s a unique specialty in the wine world.
In Cosmetics Industries:
Clove oil helps in reducing the oversize of the skin and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In most cosmetics products this anti-aging ingredient is used. It helps the blood circulation and removes the dead skin cells, which directly ensures youthful and good-looking skin.
Side Effects of Clove Oil:
A small amount of clove oil may cause high side effects such as liver damage, annexation and fluid imbalances. Bleeding disorders: Clove oil contains a chemical called eugenol that slows down blood circulation.
Know About Best Clove Oil Manufacturer AOS Products