Sage oil is extracted from saliva officinalis it is largest genus in laminacea Family.Sage Oil have proved to be useful in against neurodegernative disorder. S. officinalis is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is native to the Mediterranean region, being currently cultivated in India and other countries. Pure Sage Oil as manufactures at AOS PRODUCTS is not only a brand name in India but our quality is differentiating from other Manufacturer/Suppliers in Delhi based factory.
6 INCREDIBLE HEALTH USES:
- Sage Oil externally used for inflammation and infection, of the mucous membrane of mouth and throat.
- Sage oil from ancient times is used in middle east and Jordan for fever.
- It is useful in digestive disorder and stomach ache.
- Sage oil can be directly applied to infections such as acne, cut, fungal infections, insect bites, boils.
- Recent Studies shows that Sage oil is effective in treating symptoms of Alzheimer disease and Dementia.
- Pure Sage Oil is used to treat prosaic and eczema thickened scaling skin.
Sage Oil is well mixed with other Essential oils and Carrier Oils, but immiscible in water.Properties:
Sage Oil is a colorless to pale Yellow watery liquid. With characteristics woody herbal odor of Sage Oil.Chemical Properties:
Main component of sage oil are thujone nearly 50% camphor, Pinene and cineol. Chemically oxygenated monoterpenes are presented in highest quantity.