A small amount of natural oil is found in the seeds of fresh and natural oregano, and when we start extracting it in large quantities with the help of an industrial process, then it is called Ajwain essential oil. One more thing we should note is that this oil contains a phenol which gives this oil a thyme-like smell. Today, this oil is used by the Pharma and food industry for the treatment of most digestive problems. This oil may be very good in the two therapeutically properties like anti-bacterial and ant-fungal etc.
How to Make Ajwain Oil?
We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the Biggest Manufacturer of Ajwain oil in India. And we use the method of steam distillation to obtain this best medicinal oil from the crushed seeds of thyme. Botanical it is pronounced as “Trachyspermum Ammi”.
Benefits of Ajwain Oil and How to Use?
1. Benefits of Ajwain for Indigestion: Thymol, which is contained in ajwain, is used to treat a variety of gastrointestinal ailments such as indigestion, flatulence, and diarrhea. It also possesses carminative and antibacterial properties. Thymol also facilitates the stomach's discharge of gastric juices, which improves digestion.
2. Benefits of Ajwain for Asthma: Ajwain's Broncho dilating effect opens up the bronchial tubes in the lungs, relieving moderate asthma symptoms.
3. Benefits of Ajwain for Kidney stone: Ajwain decreases the risk of kidney stone formation because to its antilithiatic properties. According to a study, the antilithiatic protein found in ajwain seeds inhibits the deposition of calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate as well as the development of kidney stones.
We use a variety of physical or physio-chemical methods, such as
➥ Instrument testing using techniques like Gas Chromatography (GC), Inductively Coupled Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Optical Rotation, Refractive Index, etc.;
➥ Additionally, organoleptic evaluation, which emphasizes look and smell.
➥ We AOS Products Private Limited again, recommend for you always buy Natural Ajwain oil direct from the Manufacturer. because, if you are going to buy from a Genuine Manufacturer, You do not need to think about the purity of the oil.
Buy Highest Quality Menthol and Mint Oils Online
We AOS Products manufacture 100% Pure and Natural Ajwain oil in India and Supply it to worldwide buyers from the Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Industries. Let us see, how these industries can use this amazing oil.
In Pharma Industry:
Ajwain contains active enzymes that enhance the flow of stomach acids, easing indigestion, gas, and bloating. Additionally, the plant can aid in the treatment of esophageal, stomach, and intestinal sores as well as peptic ulcers.
In Food Industry:
Thymol and carvacrol, two components of ajwain oil, have properties for antibacterial and antifungal action against a variety of microorganisms. Ajwain oil is a promising option for a food preservative because of the unique contribution that its constituents provide to preventing food degradation brought on by bacteria and fungi.
In Cosmetic Industry:
Ajwain seeds also have numerous skin benefits in addition to their many advantages for hair. Thyme, which is present in carom seeds, inhibits the growth of microorganisms on your skin. Regular use of ajwain seeds speeds up the process of clearing up skin.
Side Effects Ajwain Oil:
Ajvain seeds have no negative side effects when ingested in moderation. However, excessive consumption of ajvain may cause certain negative effects in persons with disorders including diverticulitis (pain and inflammation in mild types. 2nd thing, if you have earlier digestive tract issues, then before using it, first take advice from your Doctors.
1. Ajvain seeds increase stomach secretions, which can aggravate any peptic ulcers already present. If this impact is noticed, it is imperative to see a doctor.
2. Ajvain overconsumption can also cause headaches, allergies, skin rashes, nausea, and vomiting in some persons.
Know Ajwain Oil Food Grade Manufacturer AOS Products