Ajwain oil is also known as caraway, bishop’s weed, ajwon and carom. It is obtained from the crushed dried seeds of Trachyspermum ammi. Ajwain seeds are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
It is used in many problems such as acidity and indigestion, ear and toothache, relieves pain in arthritis. It is also used in mouthwash and toothpaste which prevents from bad breath. It also relieves in stuffy nose, sinus congestion, cold and coughs.
Ajwain has a special place in Indian kitchen. It is used in many food products.
It is extracted from crushed dried seeds of Trachyspermum ammi by cold pressed method.
Color: Yellowish brown in color.
Botanical name: Trachyspermum ammi.
- It has an active enzyme which helps to boost digestive system.
- It helps in avoiding nasal blockage by discharging the mucus easily and treats colds.
- It contains component called thymol in ajwain seeds acts as a strong fungicide and germicide which helps to heal cuts and wounds.
- Ajwain Essential Oil also helps to ease the pain in ear and tooth.
- It helps to prevent premature graying hair.
- It eases the pain due to arthritis.