A very nourishing and warming oil, ashwagandha oil feeds the bones, muscles, and tissues. Ashwagandha relaxes the nervous system while also toning and bolstering the nerves thanks to its carminative effects. Muscles that are worn out and stressed out respond well to ashwagandha oil.
Industrial Manufacturing process of Ashwagandha Oil:
We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the biggest Manufacturer of pure and Natural Ashwagandha Oil in India. We use one of the best Industrial manufacturing processes “cold pressed” to obtain this amazing oil. For more details, visit our corporate video and watch our manufacturing process, plant details, various certifications, and more.
How to Make Ashwagandha Oil at Your Home?
• In a heat-resistant jar that fits into a crock pot, combine the oil and the Ashwagandha root. So that you can create an indirect heating method, often known as a "Bain Marie," add water to the crock pot.
• Cooking slowly for five hours
• Cool, then depart tomorrow.
• 5 more hours of low-temperature cooking
• Pour the infused oil into a clean glass jar after straining out the root.
• Add a few drops of your preferred essential oil, if desired. Excellent partners are cedar, lavender, and chamomile.
• Pour into a little silicon travel container before using.
• Put the silicon travel bottle in a cup of warm water for a minute to warm the oil before use.
• After taking a shower, apply to your body for convenience (without drying)
• Long, gentle strokes over the entire body, including the scalp, beginning with the heart (optional)
• For the best benefit, let the oil on the skin for 20 minutes before removing in a hot shower or bath (being careful if you have oiled your feet).
➥ It might be challenging to work with because it is a soft, fine powder with a small particle size that is somewhat frothy. Due to the relatively high molecular weight, larger capsule sizes that contain dosages of 500mg or more are possible. The taste is described as bitter, and the aroma is smelling like a horse.
➥ Paper test is one of the easy and cost-effective methods to know the purity of the Oil.
➥ GC/ MS test for Ashwagandha Oil can give 100% accurate results of the purity, but it becomes expensive. So, don’t go on these steps, as we always recommend trying to buy only direct from “AOS Products Manufacturer for 100% Pure Oil”.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Oil and How to Use?
Ashwagandha oil works wonders for treating Vata diseases like anxiety, debility, poor circulation, and discomfort in the muscles or nerves. Also incredibly nourishing, ashwagandha oil maintains the skin's natural suppleness and elasticity and is fantastic for dry or dehydrated skin as well as wrinkle prevention.
How to Use?
The effects of this herb's essential oil are identical to those of the herb itself. You can use it to gently massage your entire body, including your forehead, by combining it with carrier oil. It calms the skin and increases blood flow.
We AOS Products manufacture 100% Pure and Natural Ashwagandha Oil in India and supply it from here to worldwide for Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Industries. So, visit our blog and learn how these industries uses the oil?
In Pharma Industry:
It aids in wound healing, irritation reduction, and moisturizing dry skin. Traditional medicine uses ashwagandha oil, which is beneficial for regulating blood sugar levels. Pure Ashwagandha Oil improves memory performance. It keeps the body's energy level stable and strengthens the immune system.
In Food Industry:
Ashwagandha can also be used in food preparation. The dried Ashwagandha root can be boiled in water for fifteen minutes to make a straightforward tea. Three cups of water and about a dash of dried root are combined. The final step removing the root.
In Cosmetic Industry:
The ashwagandha root extracts increase telomerase activity, increasing the life of healthy skin cells. This stops the loss of telomerase and may postpone aging. Ashwagandha's strong antioxidant content aids in the fight against signs of aging skin, such as wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and dark spots.
Side Effects Ashwagandha Oil: