USES BERGAMOT OIL-
It is used in Cosmetics, Aromatherapy and as a flavoring in feed and beverages. Its citrus scent makes it deodorizing agent and a natural flavoring. In the USP Food Chemicals Codex, bergamot orange is known as flavoring agent and are generally recognized as safe for human consumption by the Food and Drug Administration e.g. Earl Grey tea contains bergamot essential oil as a flavoring agent, it is a type of Black tea.
Useful as Aromatherapy:
Bergamot essential oil is highly advertised for its soothing use as an aromatherapy treatment.
• Body lotion or for massage - mix AOS Bergamot Essential Oil with a carrier oil.
• You may add two to five drops of Bergamot essential oil to products such as facial scrubs, shampoo and body wash
• It may be used as an ingredient in Aromatherapy e.g. Bergamot essential oil may be added as a scent to homemade air fresheners and candles.
• Drop it on a bandana or handkerchief for a soothing scent while going on long trips.
Acne and Skin Care:
Several compounds with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties found in Bergamot oil. It makes bergamot oil an effective in spot treatment for acne to non-sensitive skin. It also effective against pimples&painful cysts.
To use as a spot treatment-
• Mix AOS Bergamot Oil with carrier oil and directly apply to pimples, cysts, and blackheads.
• Please do not use or leave this treatment in sunlight or on during the day
AOS Bergamot oil may also be soothing to an irritated scalp – it is saying after few studies.
• To use it - put few drops in usual shampoo. It can also be mixed - one to two drops of tablespoon with carrier oil and massage on scalp and thereafter leave it overnight for treatment.