We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the Biggest Manufacturers and Exporter of Pure and Natural Walnut Oil in India. We apply the best Industrial process “Cold pressed” so that you have gotten only quality oil.
7 Surprising Benefits of Walnut Oil, Learn and Follow from Today…!!
1. Promotes skin health: Omega-3 ALA and omega-6 LA, two unsaturated fatty acids that are critical for good skin, are abundant in walnuts.
2. Perhaps reducing inflammation: Walnut oil's ALA and ellagitannin concentration may help to decrease inflammation.
3. Aids in blood pressure reduction: Consuming walnuts and walnut oil may enhance blood vessel function and reduce blood pressure, according to studies.
4. Increases blood sugar regulation: Consuming walnut oil, according to research, may assist persons with type 2 diabetes to reduce their hemoglobin A1c and blood sugar levels.
5. Decreases cholesterol: Walnut oil consumption may result in lower triglyceride, total, and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, which can lower your risk of heart disease.
6. Possibility of antitumor effects: Consuming walnuts has been related to a lower risk of developing various malignancies. This is probably because it contains substances known as urolithins, which are made from ellagitannin. However, no studies have looked into walnut oil's anticancer properties.
7. Simple additions to your diet: Walnut oil that has been cold-pressed but not refined tastes deliciously nutty. It is generally utilized in cold dishes and salad dressings.
Walnut oil made by AOS Products is quite effective at reducing wrinkles. Although it has a greasy texture, continuous use can really help the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
Nutritional Facts of Walnut Oil:
Carbohydrates: Walnut oil has no carbs; therefore, it also has no sugar or fiber.
Fats: Approximately 63% of the fat in walnut oil is made up of beneficial polyunsaturated fats, 23% of the fat is monounsaturated fat, and less than 10% is saturated fat.
One tablespoon of walnut oil has 1.4g of ALA, which is close to 100% of the dietary allowance for adults ages 19 to 50. ALA is a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid that your body converts into EPA and DHA in small amounts. For comparison, adult women's and adult men's daily adequate intakes (AI) for ALA are 1.1g and 1.6g, respectively. Canola oil, which is commonly mentioned as another excellent source, does not have as many omega-3 fatty acids per serving as walnut oil does.
Protein: Since walnut oil is only pure fat that has been extracted from walnuts, it is protein-free.
Minerals and vitamins: A serving of one tablespoon of walnut oil contains just 3% of the daily needs for an adult in terms of Vitamin K. Additionally, walnut oil has relatively little choline and vitamin E, which together account for less than 1% of daily requirements per serving.
It tastes nutty and delicate, and some of the healthy nutrients and ingredients present in walnuts, such as polyphenols and unsaturated fatty acids, are also present in it. Walnut oil consumption may have positive effects on the heart, blood sugar, and cancer.
How do you Take Walnut Oil?
Walnut oil is most frequently used as a component of salad dressings that also contain vinegar and seasonings. Additionally, it is scrumptious when poured over steamed vegetables. Walnut oil is available online, at specialty grocery stores, and at health food stores.
Where to Buy Walnut Oil in Bulk in India?
AOS Products is India’s reputed name in the manufacturing industries of Walnut Oil. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, FASSI, MSME Member, and a certified organization. So, obviously, if you have any retail or bulk demand for this amazing oil then you can directly Write Us.
Send Inquiry for Walnut Oil in Bulk