AOS Products Private Limited is No. 1 Brand about several popular Carrier Oils in India. We offer fresh and natural quality of Olive Oil as per Food, Pharma and Cosmetic Grade. We apply best Industrial process “Cold Pressed” to obtain this oil in their Original Quality. More about our manufacturing process, Quality, visit our Corporate Video.
11 Evidence Based Benefits of Olive Oil:
1.Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fats is olive oil: Monounsaturated oleic acid, which is abundant in olive oil. This fatty acid is a healthy option for cooking and is thought to have a variety of positive effects. Antioxidants are abundant in extra virgin olive oil, some of which have potent biological effects.
3. Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Olive Oil: Anti-inflammatory substances can be found in olive oil. Oleic acid and the anti-oxidant oleocanthal are examples of these.
4. Olive Oil Might Aid in Stroke Prevention: The second leading cause of death in affluent nations, stroke, is significantly reduced in persons who ingest olive oil, according to several significant studies.
5. Heart Disease Is Protected Against by Olive Oil: The advantages of extra virgin olive oil are numerous to protect the heart. It protects "bad" LDL cholesterol and decreases blood pressure particles from oxidation and enhances blood vessel performance.
6. Olive oil Doesn't Promote Weight Gain or Obesity: It doesn't seem that eating olive oil makes you more likely to acquire weight. An appropriate consumption may even promote weight loss.
7. Olive Oil Might Help with Alzheimer's: There has to be more study, however some studies have found that olive oil may be effective in treating Alzheimer's.
8. Olive Oil May Lower the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Both observational data and clinical trials indicate that a Mediterranean diet and olive oil can lower your chance of developing type 2 diabetes.
9. Antioxidants Properties of Olive Work as Anti-Cancer: Preliminary data suggests that olive oil may lower the chance of developing cancer. Although for this point approval need more research.
10. Rheumatoid arthritis can be treated with olive oil: Olive oil can aid with rheumatoid arthritis joint discomfort and swelling reduction. When used in conjunction with fish oil, the favorable benefits are significantly enhanced.
11. Antimicrobial Effects of Olive Oil: The bacterium Helicobacter pylori, which can result in stomach ulcers and stomach cancer, has been discovered to be particularly susceptible to extra virgin olive oil's antibacterial characteristics.
A healthy fat with anti-inflammatory properties is olive oil. Regular consumption of AOS Products manufactured Olive Oil could improve the health of your bones, digestive system, heart, and blood sugar.
What are side effects of Olive Oil?
The negative effects of olive oil include skin rashes, blackheads, inflammations, gall bladder stones, minor to major diarrhea, and acne (if used excessively). It can also cause acute allergic reactions in those who are sensitive to it.
One to two teaspoons of olive oil per day is generally considered to be a healthy intake. This holds true for olive oil which is consumed with food as part of ordinary cooking as well as olive oil which is drunk for health reasons.
Where to Buy Olive Oil in Bulk?
We AOS products is one of the Biggest Suppliers and Exporters of 100% Pure and Original Olive Oil in India. We have certified membership of ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO 22000:2018, KOSHER, FSSAI, and so on. We export our olive Oil to 95+ Countries. So, obviously, you would like to buy this amazing oil from us.
Send Query for Bulk Demand of Olive Oil