The Cananga tree has the golden, star-shaped bloom known as ylang ylang (Cananga odorata). The Indian Ocean region's neighboring nations, including India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and some of Australia, are home to this tropical species. Fruity, floral, and rich describe the fragrant, aromatic perfume of ylang ylang.
How to Make Ylang Ylang Oil?
We AOS products Private Limited is one of the Reliable Manufacturer of Ylang Ylang Oil in India. And to obtain this 100% Pure incredible oil we use steam distillation method.
How to Make at Your Home?
Technique for extraction: Freshly plucked flowers from C. odorata are steam and water distillated to create ylang ylang essential oil. Since the weight and pressure of a heavy charge of flowers would significantly harm the flowers, distillation is done in small stills.
What does Ylang Ylang do Spiritually?
Ylang Ylang is a potent treatment for the heart since it fosters positive feelings like self-love, self-assurance, and spiritual awareness while also assisting us in letting go of unpleasant emotions like wrath, possessiveness, and poor self-esteem.
➥ The precise but pricey process of GC (Gas Chromatography) is used to determine the oil's purity. We AOS products private Limited always offer 100% Pure and Natural Oils, so if you are going to buy this amazing oil from us, you don’t need to think about the purity of the Oil.
➥ The "Paper-test" approach can be used; it is free, but it is not a precise procedure.
➥ There must be no grease or oil in the pure oil.
➥ There cannot be any artificial ingredients in pure oil.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil and How to Use it for Better Health?
Both anecdotal evidence and some verified advantages of ylang ylang are available. For instance:
1. When ylang ylang was either applied to skin or inhaled, it decreased anxiety and increased self-esteem. The positive impact of ylang ylang on mood has been confirmed in numerous investigations and is also supported by anecdotal evidence.
2. When healthy men inhaled ylang ylang, their heart rates, systolic blood pressure, and diastolic blood pressure significantly decreased, producing a calming effect.
3. Linalool, a substance with antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, is a component of ylang-ylang. It has been demonstrated that Trusted Source is successful in lowering the fungus Candida albicans.
4. Ylang ylang blossoms are ground into a paste and used as an inhalant to cure asthma in many different parts of the world.
5. In nations all around Asia, ylang-ylang blossoms that have been dried are used to cure malaria symptoms.
6. A traditional cure for boosting sexual desire and lowering sexual anxiety is ylang-ylang.
How to Use it for Better Health?
Ylang ylang can be used for massage and dry skin care when combined with a carrier oil. Additionally, it can be massaged into the scalp to increase oil production and lessen dryness. Always perform a patch test and wait 24 hours before using ylang ylang because it might be bothersome to some people. Be sure to dilute it.
We AOS products manufacture 100% Pure and Natural Ylang Ylang Oil and supply to 3 emerging industries of FMCG like that for Pharma, Cosmetic and Food industries. So, let’s learn how these industries, use this oil for their own benefits.
In Pharma Industry:
It is thought that ylang-ylang oil, one of the essential oils used in aromatherapy, can treat anxiety, high blood pressure, and depression.
In Food Industry:
Food manufacturers utilize ylang-ylang oil as a flavoring agent. It is a complex chemical mixture that is obtained as an essential oil from freshly picked Cananga odorata flowers using water or water and steam distillation.
Because of its calming effect on the skin, it is a common element in perfume. Ylang oil is employed in Indonesian skincare products as well. It is used to increase libido and calm irritations. Additionally, it raises mood and benefits mental wellness.
Side Effects of Ylang Ylang Oil:
When administered topically, it can irritate skin and has been associated to contact dermatitis. Applying ylang ylang to the skin at full intensity is not advised, as with any essential oil. Before applying ylang ylang to a significant portion of the body, the face, or the scalp, it should be diluted with a carrier oil and patch tested.
Know About Ylang Ylang Oil Manufacturers AOS Products