➥ It has anti-inflammatory qualities: A study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry found that lemongrass includes a number of antioxidants that can help your body scavenge disease-causing free radicals. Chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin are noteworthy antioxidants. These antioxidants may aid in preventing coronary artery cell dysfunction.
➥ It has antibacterial qualities: Lemongrass tea's antibacterial qualities may help treat cavities and oral infections. Lemongrass essential oil shown antibacterial properties against Streptococcus mutans bacterium, the bacteria mainly responsible for tooth decay, according to an in vitro study conducted in 2012 and published by the National Institutes of Health Reliable Source.
According to a reliable source, silver ions and lemongrass oil have been shown to be effective in vitro against a variety of bacteria and fungi.
➥ It has inflammatory-reducing qualities: Heart disease and stroke are two illnesses where inflammation is thought to have a factor. Citral and geranial, two of the primary constituents of lemongrass, are likely to be responsible for its anti-inflammatory properties, according to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. These substances are thought to aid in preventing the release of several inflammatory indicators in your body.
➥ It might lower your risk of developing cancer: Lemongrass's citral is also believed to possess potent anticancer properties against specific cancer cell lines. Lemongrass has a number of substances that fight cancer. This happens either by directly killing cancer cells or by strengthening your immune system so that your body can more effectively fight against cancer on its own.
As an adjuvant therapy during chemotherapy and radiation, lemongrass tea is occasionally utilized. It should only be used with an oncologist's supervision.
➥ It might support wholesome digestion: The go-to alternative treatment for upset stomach, stomach cramps, and other digestive issues is a cup of lemongrass tea. Lemongrass may also be useful against stomach ulcers, according to a 2012 mouse study that was published by the National Institutes of Health Reliable Source.
According to the study, the essential oil from lemongrass leaves can help shield the stomach lining from harm caused by aspirin and alcohol. Gastric ulcers are frequently brought on by frequent aspirin use.
➥ It may have diuretic effects: Lemongrass is a well-known diuretic in the area of natural health. A diuretic causes you to urinate more frequently, helping your body get rid of extra sodium and water. If you have edoema, liver failure, or heart failure, diuretics are frequently recommended.
In a 2001 study testing lemongrass tea's effects on rats, diuretic efficacy comparable to that of green tea was observed without organ damage or other negative side effects. Rats were given lemongrass tea for six weeks as part of the study.
➥ It could aid in lowering high systolic blood pressure: In an observational research conducted in 2012, 72 male volunteers were given either green tea or lemongrass tea to sip. The systolic blood pressure of those who drank the lemongrass tea moderately decreased, whereas the diastolic blood pressure slightly rose. Additionally, their heart rates were much lower.
Researchers warn that although these results are encouraging for people with high systolic blood pressure, individuals with cardiac issues should take lemongrass sparingly. By doing this, you can prevent potentially harmful decreases in heart rate or rises in diastolic pressure.
➥ It might aid in controlling your cholesterol: Your risk of a heart attack or stroke may increase if you have high cholesterol. According to a research in the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, lemongrass oil extract reduced cholesterol levels in mice. The dose affected how much cholesterol was reduced.
2011 saw more studies on mice concluding that taking up to 100mg of lemongrass essential oil daily was safe over the long run. If lemongrass tea provides the same effects as lemongrass oil, further study is required.
➥ It might facilitate weight loss: You may cleanse with lemongrass tea, which will speed up your metabolism and aid in weight loss. In spite of this, the majority of the study on lemongrass and weight loss is anecdotal and not scientific. Lemongrass is a natural diuretic, so if you consume enough of it, you might lose some weight.
In general, switching to herbal teas like lemongrass from soft drinks and other sugar-sweetened beverages in your diet may help you lose weight. Lemongrass tea shouldn't be your only beverage though. This could make negative outcomes more likely. Try drinking water or other unsweetened beverages in between glasses of lemongrass tea.
➥ It might lessen PMS signs and symptoms: Bloating, hot flashes, and menstruation cramps are all treated naturally with lemongrass tea. Although there isn't any specific research on lemongrass and PMS, its calming effects on the stomach and anti-inflammatory characteristics could be helpful. Lemongrass oil is also helpful in assisting with body cooling, according to a study that was published in the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research Trusted Source.
7 Advantages of Organic Lemongrass Essential Oils for beauty:
1. Treatment for oily skin: The ability of organic lemongrass essential oil to aid in controlling shine and reducing oiliness is one of its greatest cosmetic advantages. This component serves as a natural astringent in skin care products to reduce excessive oil production on the skin.
2. Gorgeous scent: Organic lemongrass essential oil has become a popular addition to cosmetic products due to its naturally enticing and tangy scent, which has a pleasantly fresh citrus scent.
3. Anti-acne properties: Lemongrass has a long history of usage as a home treatment for wound healing and infection control. The long-held assumption that lemongrass possesses antibacterial properties has now been confirmed by scientific research, making it an effective weapon against bacteria that cause pimples when used in skincare products.
4. Stress-relieving bath: The relaxing effects that aromatherapy essential oils can have on the body and mind have been supported by various research. And using organic lemongrass essential oil to treat your skin and relax your senses is a beautiful idea.
5. Skin-cleansing: Organic lemongrass essential oil is excellent for skincare because of its detoxifying qualities. These qualities aid in cleansing the skin, detoxifying it, and leaving it feeling fresh and clean.
6. Benefits of Antioxidants: Antioxidants are beneficial since they aid in scavenging free radicals that might harm your skin. Organic lemongrass essential oil is another ally in the struggle against free radicals because it is a natural antioxidant!
7. Encourages Restful Sleep: Organic lemongrass essential oil can aid in your ability to drift off into a more pleasant night's sleep because of its calming and soothing qualities as well as its enticing aroma.
In addition to promoting hair development, lemongrass oil also soothes itching and soothes irritated skin on the scalp. Additionally, the oil can be applied to encourage hair growth, stop hair loss, and contract hair follicles.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Spiritual Benefits:
Lemon oil is thought to be upbeat. Covington says that this oil "has the power to bathe the pineal gland with light, helping to activate the hidden gifts of the third eye." Connecting the mind and body to intuition also helps.
Lemongrass Oil Diffuser Benefits:
Lemongrass essential oils are used in aromatherapy to treat anxiety, tension, and sadness. People utilize the perfume to combat unfavorable emotions, get rid of mental weariness, and feel rejuvenated. Lemongrass is seen as being invigorating, uplifted, and purifying.
Send Your Query for Lemongrass Oil in Bulk