What is Rose Essential Oil?
Rose oil is important oil commonly utilized in aromatherapy. Extracted from the petals of certain rose species, attar of roses is assumed to possess certain healing properties. Among the species most ordinarily utilized in attar of roses products are damask rose (damask rose), Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose), and Rosa Alba (the white rose of York). These are the species known to possess the strongest aroma and highest oil content. Buy Online direct from Manufacturer and Exporter in India !!
Extraction Method of Rose oil:
The volatile oil derived from the rose plant features a wide selection of potential benefits. Although tons of the research so far has been supported small trials, some clear physiological and psychological benefits have emerged.
How to use natural Rose oil?
Safety and Precautions:
- Rose oil is typically quite expensive and is very potent. It should be diluted whether you propose to inhale it or use it on your skin.
- To form attar of rose’s bath, add 10 drops of rose volatile oil to carrier oil, and then increase a warm tub. Essential oils should be diluted during carrier oil before adding to water.
- To form a foot bath, add a couple of drops of diluted attar of roses into the foot bath and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
- To treat anxiety, stress, or depression, you'll either inhale attar of roses employing a diffuser or dab it lightly on your chest, neck, and wrists. Make certain to blend it with carrier oil first like coconut, almond, or jojoba oil before it touches the skin. You’ll also enjoy a attar of roses massage, during which the rose volatile oil is added to a carrier massage oil.
- Before using any alternative or complementary treatment, ask your doctor about any current medical conditions, possible drug interactions, or side effects.
Essential oils are powerful and highly concentrated. If you’re getting to inhale an important oil of any kind, place a couple of drops into a diffuser or sniff the lid of the container rather than putting your nose on the brink of the bottle itself. Inhaling an excessive amount of may offer you a headache.
If you’re dabbing it directly onto your skin, mix a couple of drops of attar of roses into carrier oil first to avoid skin irritation.Rose essential oil
, like many other essential oils, shouldn't be ingested.
Some essential oils are often harmful to pregnant and breastfeeding women (and their babies). Consider who could also be entering an environment where you're diffusing essential oils.Rose Oil Where to Buy?
Buy 100% natural and pure Rose Oil directs from us. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP, Koshar, Halal certified manufacturer in India. More details before buying you can browse AOS Certificates. Your welcome to AOS if you want to know how to make rose oil. Don’t confuse about of Rose oil vs rosehip oil, since we manufacture both. We have listed our rose oil at numerous ecom portals e.g. Amazon. Buy rose oil
essential oil at optimum price. We also provide Bulgarian rose oil in bulk, visit and learn it benefits. Buy Bulgarian rose oil direct from us.