What is Neroli Oil?
AOS product extracts oil pure and 100% natural from the tiny, white, waxy flowers of the bitter-orange tree by steam distillation and yields zero.8 - 1 %. Neroli is blossoms of the bitter orange. Sign up free and buy online direct from India's reputed brand which are certified of ISO, GMP, HACCP, Koshar and HALAL in India.
Neroli Essential Oil is derived from the blossoms of either the sweet orange tree or the bitter orange tree. Our variety comes from the bitter orange tree which is viewed within the aromatherapy world as being of higher therapeutic quality.
Neroli essential oil Properties:
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium amara
Plant Part: Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- It is employed in treating skin conditions joined to emotional stress.
- Pure and 100% natural oil manufactures at AOS products will profit any kinds of skin though it's significantly sensible for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. It regulates oiliness and minimizes enlarged pores;
- It helps sleep disorder, and joined of the essential oils with the foremost sedative effects is helpful for treating depression, anxiety and shock and is additionally effective in calming heart palpitations, treating headaches, pain and symptom.
- It will facilitate once a patient is convalescing and could be a sensible general tonic.
- Neroli oil helps to clear skin disease and blemished skin.
Neroli oil includes a sweet, floral and slightly haunting aroma, the color is yellow and therefore the consistence is watery.
Other properties embrace being anti-depressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic agent, carminative, cordial, deodorant, digestive, stimulant, and tonicCHEMICAL COMPOSITION:
The main chemical elements of oil area unit a-pinene, methyl radical, geraniol, linalool, nerolidol, camphene, b-pinene, a-terpinene, nerol, neryl acetate, farnesol, linalyl acetate, anthranilate and indole.BLENDING:
It is simply alloyed with different volatile oil. It’s additionally mixed with different carrier oil
.SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS:
It is typically a secure product just in case of direct contact with eyes could cause irritation.