What is Sunflower Oil?
Sunflower is known by many names like Adityabhakta, Aceite de Girasol, Corona Solis, Grand Soleil, Fleurs de Soleil, HelianthiAnnui Oleum, Helianthus annuus, Huile de Graines de Tournesol, Huile de Tournesol, Marigold of Peru, Sunflower Oils, Sunflower Seed Oil.
7 Excellent Uses and Benefits of Sunflower Oil:
Know Major Components of Sunflower Oil
- It Oleic acid present in sunflower oil is used to treat a dry, aging skin (Know more oil useful as Anti aging), it is absorbed easily by the skin, replenishing lost moisture, and restore the oil in the skin without clogging pores.
- Oleic acid present in sunflower oil is responsible for mineral transport, immunity, and hormone response. It also helps to maintain brain function.
- It Linoleic acid present in sunflower oil helps to prevent blood clots, improves muscle contraction, and helps in the formation of cell membranes.
- The vitamin E in sunflower oil gives protection against colon cancer by neutralizing the free radicals. The carotenoids present in it also prevent uterine, lung, and skin cancers.
- Vitamin E present in sunflower oil is used to treat many skin problems like eczema.
- Sunflower oil act as a conditioner for hairs,helps to treat dry, frizzy hair. The linolenic acid in sunflower oil also prevents hair loss and gives smooth silky hairs.
- Sunflower oil is used to treat constipation.It is also used to heal wounds, arthritis ,psoriasis etc.
The main component of sunflower oil is linoleic acid, oleic acid and omega 6 fatty acids, saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, monounsaturated fats. Sunflower oil
is full of vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, it is also a source of polyunsaturated fats, that are good for our health. Linoleic acid present in sunflower is good for heart health. It reduces the total LDL cholesterol. It is used to prevent heart attack and lower cholesterol levels.Vitamin E present in sunflower oil is used to treat many skin problems like eczema.
Linolenic acid present in sunflower oil is used to treat many diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, sclerosis, lupus, renal disease, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. It is also used to prevent pneumonia. The vitamin E in sunflower oil
gives protection against colon cancer by neutralizing the free radicals. The carotenoids present in it also prevent the uterine, lung and skin cancers.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Sunflower Oil than write 3 Character as SUN ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of the carrier oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Sunflower oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure and Natural Sunflower oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.