Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera could be a succulent plant belongs to family Liliaceae Family and a species of succulent Genus, that is woody plant, xeric & stem less plant that grows up to 60-100 cm tall, it takes just about four years to mature and its flowers square measure yellow in color. aloe leaves square measure thick and fleshy that have spikes together with edges. aloe Plant wide grows as decorative plant, agriculture and medicative uses. Sign up and buy online our highest quality Aloe Vera gel at optimized rate.
aloe plants square measure cultivated in well drained, sandy potting soil and bright or sunny condition.
Aloe Vera gel is extracted by chopping or slicing the thick leaves from aloe plant. aloe leaf slices secretes Gel.
Aloe Vera Gel nicely blends with all essential oils cherish - lemon oil, honey and more essential oil etc
9 Wonderful Health Uses-
Safety and Precaution-
- Aloe Vera is helpful in treatment of skin issues cherish skin problem, sunburn, eczema, skin blister, skin sensation skin condition etc. by its healing property because it contains antioxidants, nutrition.
- Aloe Vera helps in improvement of skin firmness and keeps the skin hydrous therefore it will be used as Anti-aging agent.
- Aloe Vera used as a moisturizer for greasy skin, because it provides non greasy feeling on skin.
- Aloe Vera cut back steroid alcohol and triglycerides
- It boosts action in blood.
- It prevents excretory organ stones and conjointly halts growth of cancer, tumors.
- Aloe Vera contain phytoharmones auxins and gibberellins, which offer relief in inflammation because it act as medicine and promote new cell growth.
- It is conjointly useful in lessens of visibility of stretch marks by its healing capability.
- It is useful in varied gum diseases like periodontal disease, petrodonties because it reduces hemorrhage, inflammation and swelling of gums.
Do not take whereas allergic to garlic, onion, tulip etc, because it might cause rash, skin sensation or hives.
First consult to doctor and skilled practioner in condition of physiological state or progressing to become pregnant or infant feeding.Properties-
Aloe Vera gel seems viscous, colorless, clear liquid that is scentless and slightly bitter in style.Composition:
The Gel of Aloe Vera
contains primarily water and polysaccharides , seventy five constituents cherish vitamins -A, C, E, enzymes, amino acids, lipids, sterols, glycosides, Glucomannans, anthraquinones etc.