Grapeseed oil is a repercussion of winemaking. After pressing grapes wine is made by grape seeds. With the extra grape seed Grapeseed oil is made. Generally this natural oil is used in health and beauty product. It’s also display as a healthy alternative to vegetable oil.
• This oil is rich in Omega-6 fatty acids.
• For kitchen purpose used cold- pressed oil.
• The oil can be used in hair and on the skin.
How to make Grapeseed Oil?
We AOS Products Private Limited manufacture Grapeseed oil as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade through Cold pressed method.
To extract the precious oil from grape seeds many years ago seeds were pressed in a manual wedge press. Today, by pharmaceutical-grade extracts by combining high heat and solvents to the method. Some companies apply steam distillation or cold pressing to extract oils from grape seeds before grinding. The process requires minimal heat and no chemicals and it is organic.
Benefits of Grapeseed Oil and How to Use?
1. This oil treats acne outbreaks by attacking bacteria that can get deep into your pores and cause breakouts, grapeseed oil can make your skin clearer.
2. Grapeseed oil evens out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
3. Grapeseed oil can protect your skin from sun damage to protect your skin from absorbing the full damage of UV rays.
4. Grapeseed oil helps the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient trusted Source and effective at preserving your skin.
5. Grapeseed oil made by AOS products also makes skin softener and more elastic. It moisture the skin make skin soft and it has ability to bounce back.
How to use?
1. Apply grapeseed oil before going to bed mix the oil with your favorite face cream or body cream seal the moisture into your skin.
2. You can heat up this oil by rubbing in your hand and put it on your skin and face as a moisturizing mask.
3. For spa-like treatment you can mix this oil with lavender or juniper for a mask and leave for 10 min and take relax.
4. To improve your skin’s appearance, you can also purchase grapeseed oil extract in a liquid or capsule form. Take grapeseed oil orally for a period of 3 to 4 weeks.
To check the purity of oil:
➠ The color should be slightly yellow with a greenish shade.
➠ It should be darker than yellow color.
➠ This oil has a very slight odor which can be considered as a marker of good quality Grapeseed oil.
➠ To, know the purity of the oil, you can ask document of quality as COA from your suppliers, if they are unable to provide, so, think before buying.
➠ As we all know that essential oils are plant-originated oils, so they will never get cheap, if someone offers you cheapest in the name of purity, then they are misleading you, be careful. The best way is to contact the manufacturers directly for example “AOS Products”.
In Pharma Industries:
We AOS products offer Pharma Grade Grapeseed oil, which many National and International Pharmaceutical Companies buy and use in their medicine. This amazing oil relatively high in phenolic antioxidants and vitamin E, as well as a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids.
In Cosmetic Industries:
This oil helps in fortifying the skin's hurdle also helps reduce spots, fine lines, scars and wrinkles it has an anti-ageing properties. It boosts protein, prevents damage caused by environmental attackers and evens skin tone and texture.
In Food Industries:
In few decades Grapeseed oil has been growing in popularity. It’s healthy due to its high amounts of vitamin E and polyunsaturated fat. Experts claim it has a health benefits, including lowering your blood cholesterol levels and reducing your risk of heart disease.
Side Effects of Grapeseed Oil:
Grape seed oil has some side effects like:
2. Upset stomach
3. Vomiting and dry mouth
4. Sore throat
7. Itchy scalp
8. It is very much important to talk doctor before taking grape seed extract as it can affect the way that certain medications are broken down in the liver.
Know Grapeseed Oil Manufacturer AOS Products