The fruit of the tropical piper negrum plant, which thrives in the tropics, is used to make black pepper essential oil. It is well known for its advantages to the digestive system, circulation, and mood.
How to Make?
We AOS products manufacture black pepper oil with the help of steam distillation process. We manufacture 100% Pure and natural and Supply the oil to Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Several methods are used to extract the oil from black pepper, including hydro-distillation, steam distillation, solvent extraction, supercritical CO2 extraction, and microwave extraction. Each of these methods may provide oils with different compositions and yields.
Benefits of Black Pepper Oil and How to Use?
1. Provides cramps and spasms with relief
2. Positive for the digestive system
3. Provides relief from rheumatism and arthritis
4. Reduces nasal congestion and sinusitis
5. Provides relief for gas issues.
6. Reduces weight
7. promotes vitiligo healing
9. Makes the nervous system healthier
How to use?
• Combine one to two drops with a carrier oil to give a warming, relaxing massage.
• Apply topically to strengthen and calm the nervous system.
• The oil made by AOS Products also maintains healthy cellular activity, take one to two drops in vegetable capsules per day.
• To improve meal flavor and facilitate digestion, add to meats, soups, main dishes, and salads.
1. Add a spoonful of black pepper oil to a glass of water. If impure oil floats on the surface while the pure oil sinks to the bottom.
2. For greater quality and more consistent flavor, this oil should have a fairly uniform tint.
3. This oil of black pepper that is darker has better flavors.
4. Paper tests and GC-MS tests are also good methods to identify the purity of the oil. The paper test can easily be done by you at home. In this scenario, just take a small amount of oil, place it on fresh paper, and wait until it will be dry, If the oil is spread all over the paper, then consider its purity.
5. Black pepper oil is also used a lot in the matter of hair and skin, so do not ignore its purity, always buy directly from the manufacturers (AOS Products Private Limited) who can also provide you with complete documents of purity.
In Pharma Industry:
It is frequently used to support the neurological and digestive systems, increasing circulation, fostering mental stability, arousing hunger, and lowering cholesterol levels. Black pepper essential oil can help with digestion, bodily detoxification, and food flavoring.
In Food Industry:
We AOS products manufacture Black Seed oil as per Food Grade, so you can also add it as flavor and spice to foods including meats, seafood, vegetables, salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, pasta, and more, use black pepper as an ingredient in recipes. For an extra spicy kick, sprinkle a little black pepper on fruit, avocado toast, scrambled eggs, and dipping sauces.
In Cosmetic Industry:
It possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities that aid in the treatment of acne and pimples. In aroma theory, it is also employed. Efficiently aids in the removal of blackheads. It makes the skin lighter.
Side Effects of Black Pepper Oil?
In most cases, black pepper oil has no negative side effects. There may be a scorching aftertaste for black pepper. Black pepper can mistakenly enter the lungs when consumed in excessive doses, and this can result in death.
Know Black Seed Oil BP Manufacturer AOS products