Lemongrass is a grassy plant tropical, used in cooking and herbal medicine. Lemongrass leaves and stalks have a powerful, Lemonade essence that is often found in soaps and other personal care products.
Common production is done by using Steam Distillation for Lemongrass oil in AOS, and it’s been used by healthcare providers in high blood pressure and to treat digestive problems. It has many other health benefits.
Lemongrass essential oil is a popular oil in aromatherapy to help relieve anxiety, depression, and stress.
How to make Lemongrass Oil?
The quality depends where the oil is grown. The quality totally depends on the climate and the quality of the soil.
Essential oils are not oily, most of the leaves do not keep an oily mark on blotting paper, as the other oil drops do we know, like corn oil.
The Purity of the Lemongrass Oil Here:
1. Take a piece of paper and write the essential oil name and circle it.
2. With the help of glass, a dropper put one drop of essential oil in a circle.
3. The Oil may take 2- 3 hours to dry. Then check if there is an oily mark or greasy ring appears then the oil is not pure and if there is no oily mark appears then the oil is pure.
This AOS Essential Oil may cause irritation and rashes to the skin. To minimize the risk of skin irritation, a person should avoid applying lemongrass essential oil to the skin if
• Allergies or skin conditions, such as eczema.
• Person have not diluted the oil.
• Person have broken or damaged skin.
Before use directly to the skin first check with a small area of skin, then wait 1 Day if skin reacts to itchiness then dilute oil more liberally.
Lemongrass oil also cause dryness and harsh around the eyes, mouth, ears, or other part of the body. For this reason, it is best not to use this oil on the face.
Lemongrass Oil uses in Pharma, Food and Cosmetic Industries
USES IN PHARMA INDUSTRIES:
Lemongrass is a plant. The leaves of the lemongrass are used to make medicines. Lemongrass is used for treating digestive tract cramps, vomiting, high blood pressure, convulsions, fever, cough, and exhaustion. It is very use full to kill germs.
USES IN COSMETIC INDUSTRIES:
This AOS Oil help skin tone and tissues, it relives muscles pain it improve blood circulation this oil acts as an insect repellant it also cleans the head irritation.
USES IN Food INDUSTRIES:
• Lemongrass Oil used in various delicious food added in ready-made curries, fish and seafood's, it is major used for flavoring tea and soups.