We AOS Products Private Limited is one of the biggest Manufacturers of 100% Pure and Natural Lime Essential Oil in India. We apply one of the best Industrial processes to obtain this quality oil in its purest form. Learn more about this amazing oil and its several benefits for overall health. Know how to apply and more.
10 Incredible uses of Lime Oil:
1. Treatment for Infections: The lime essential oil may have some antiseptic qualities that can both treat and possibly prevent infections from developing. More precisely, if you are injured by iron, it can prevent tetanus. Lime oil helps treat skin and wound infections when applied externally. It can effectively treat several infections when ingested, including infections of the urinary system, colon, stomach, intestines, and throat. It has a magical ability to heal conditions including carbuncles, gangrene, psoriasis, ulcers, and other skin conditions. Even viral illnesses of the respiratory system, such as bronchitis, can be treated with it. Additionally, it may be beneficial in treating viral illnesses such as measles, mumps, coughs, and colds.
2. Potentially Prevents Viral Infections: This essential oil can aid in the fight against and protection from viral infections that can lead to illnesses like the common cold, mumps, measles, chicken pox, and other related conditions.
3. Able to ease toothaches: Lime essential oil can be used as an astringent, which may help to relieve toothaches, strengthen the bond between the gums and the teeth, and prevent teeth from coming out. Additionally, it can create a feeling of firmness, fitness, and youth by tightening lax muscles. Diarrhea might also be treated using this quality. The last significant advantage of astringents is their potential to control bleeding by constricting blood vessels.
4. Could Boost Appetite: The aroma of lime oil alone makes one salivate. It can be used as an aperitif or an appetizer in moderation. Additionally, it could make you feel more hungry and hungrier. It might also cause the stomach's digestive juices to start secreting before you even begin eating.
5. Capable of treating bacterial infections: One effective bactericide is lime essential oil. Food poisoning, diarrhea, typhoid, and cholera are all bacterially-induced illnesses that can be treated with it. It may also treat exterior infections of the skin, ears, eyes, and wounds as well as internal bacterial infections of the colon, stomach, intestines, and urinary system.
6. Potentially Powerful Antimicrobial: Perhaps lime oil is also well known for its ability to disinfect. If added to food, it might prevent it from becoming bad due to microbial contamination. It can treat bacterial infections of the colon, urinary tract, kidneys, and genitalia when ingested. When administered externally, it might help wounds heal more quickly and guard against infections on the skin. It can also be applied to the scalp while being diluted. This can fortify the hair and possibly shield it from numerous illnesses, including lice.
7. Might Lower Fever: Fever is only a sign that the body's immune system is battling pathogens or other undesirable substances. As a result, diseases including colds, viral infections, bacterial infections, and infections on wounds, as well as liver problems, chicken pox, boils, allergies, and arthritis, virtually always come with a fever. Due to its potential for being an antiallergenic,
antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, cicatrizing, fungicidal, and antiseptic chemical, lime essential oil may help treat the underlying cause of fever and even lessen it, acting as a potential febrifuge.
8. Able to encourage blood coagulation: A substance that can halt bleeding by constricting blood vessels or encouraging blood coagulation is referred to as a hemostatic. Due to its potential astringent characteristics, which might assist to prevent hemorrhaging by constricting the blood vessels, lime oil can be regarded as a hemostatic.
9. May Bring Back Health: This oil may be able to help organ systems all over the body regain health and strength, acting as a restorative. This can have effects that are pretty comparable to those of tonics and be quite beneficial for people who are recuperating from prolonged illnesses or injuries.
10. Might Reduce Aging Symptoms: The respiratory, circulatory, neurological, digestive, and excretory systems, as well as the muscles, tissues, and skin throughout the body, can all be toned using lime essential oil. This tonic action can help people stay young for a long period and may stop the onset of ageing symptoms like wrinkles, age spots, muscle weakness, and hair loss.
The lime essential oil made by AOS Products works well when combined with other diffuser blends or used on its own. This essential oil offers various health advantages for the skin and hair, can improve your spirits, aids in relaxation after a stressful day, and is useful during the cold and flu seasons. It can also purify the air.
Can you put lime oil on your skin?
In aromatherapy, lime essential oil is frequently employed. When used with other essential oil blends, its health advantages include aiding in the maintenance of good skin; it reduces excess oil from the skin and lightens the appearance of black spots.
Is lime oil safe to consume?
Lime oil is a simple-to-use component that can be taken to help freshen the body. Due to its high vitamin C content, lime oil aids in the body's elimination of pollutants and pathogens throughout the digestive process.
Two drops of lime essential oil should be added to a wet cotton ball or pad. As part of your bedtime skincare routine, apply it to your face. Be aware that this oil is photosensitive, so avoid using it before exposure to the sun's UV rays!
Where to Buy Lime Oil in India?
We AOS Products are a registered Manufacturer of Lime Oil in India. We are registered with ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000:2018, etc. We offer 100% Pure and Original Oil. So, whenever you are going to buy it from the Online or offline market, you can directly quote us.
Send Bulk Inquiry for Lime Oil to AOS Products