Know About Olibanum Oil:
It makes it popular element of many herbalists for various aromatherapy combinations. The main component of oil is Actanol, Alpha Pinene, Bornyl Acetate, Octyl Acetate, Linalool, Incensole and Incensyl Acetate. Frankincense is a famous ingredient in cosmetics. It has even been found in the remains of ancient Egyptian and is closely related with Christian tradition.
Olibanum Oil Properties:
This oil has therapeutic properties. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-neurotic, astringent ( know more oil for Astringent ), antiseptic and anti-cancerous properties. Frankincense oil is also used for arthritis. It has a miraculous effect.It gives relieves in pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism. It helps heal infected wounds, boils, acne, insomnia, circulatory problems and various types of inflammation.
Uses & Health Benefits of Olibanum Oil:
Side effects of olibanum oil
- Due to the presence of terpenes and boswellic acids,Olibanum oil is used as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It is used to treat arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Olibanum oil has an antimicrobial property, due to the presence of alpha pinene. it can kill bacteria and other microbes that can cause infection or illness.
- Olibanum oil may prevent the production of leukotrienes, which cause your bronchial muscles to constrict in asthma.
- Olibanum oil is used to treat symptoms of Crohnâ€™s and ulcerative colitis by reducing inflammation in your gut.
- Olibanum oil is also used as a blood cleanser due to its anti-microbial property.
- Due to the presence ofactonel in olibanum oil, it is used to treat osteoporosis caused due to menopause and paget disease.
- Olibanum oil helps in treating cancer. It prevents and slow down the growth of cancer cells. It also helps in treatment of inflammation and pain caused by cancer radiation therapy.It is used to treat breast, prostate, pancreatic, skin and colon cancer.
- It may promote liver health (know more oil for liver health), heart health, or soothe pain and inflammation.
- Olibanum is used to treat hepatitis and liver fibrosis as an anti-inflammatory.
- Olibanum oil is used to heal the wound, and helps to clear the scar of wound or scar after post-surgery.It is amazing for reducing stretch marks, surgery scars or marks related with pregnancy, and for treating dry or cracked skin.
- Olibanum oil is safe if used correctly.
- We should not swallow essential oils. It can be dangerous. Be sure to check with your doctor before starting any supplements of essential oil.
- If you face any side effects like nausea, diarrhea, or acid reflux than discontinue the use of oil.
- If we want to use oil topically do a first Patch test with the diluted olibanum oil. This test is doneto avoid side effects and to make sure you are not allergic.
- Do not use this oil in pregnancy, frankincense may increase the risk of miscarriage in pregnancy, so pregnant women should avoid it.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orderâ€™s Payment
- Place your Order