Know About Spike Lavender Oil:
Lavender oil is extracted from the flowering tops by steam distillation at AOS PRODUCTS. Lavender oil is derived from well-known flowering plant Lavandula latifolia belongs to Lamiaceae family. Lavendula latifolia has strong smell than angustifolia due presence more camphor in it.
9 Incredible Uses or benefits:
- Spike Lavender has many similar usages as lavender oil but it has an exceptionally expectorant and analgesic properties thus become preferred choice in cold and headaches.
- Spike Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for a headache, migraine, and insomnia.
- It is with the good reason why lavender oil is one of the most favorite essential oils, as it has wonderful qualities and also smells great.
- Pure Spike lavender oil as produces at AOS PRODUCTS is also very beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, laryngitis, asthma, colds, throat infections and whooping cough and helps the digestive system deal with colic, nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
- Spike Lavender oil relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains.
- If you think direct to your skin benefits of spike Lavender oil, it very revitalizes than other essential oil.
- A very good nature of lavender oil like that Insect repelled, it is helpful for all kinds of skin problem, It functional as good aroma.
- This is especially useful when treating a minor burn wound.
- Due to it stress relieving properties Spike Lavender become preferred choice
Spike Lavender Oil has a clear appearance with a watery viscosity. Lavender oil
has a typical lavender sharp pleasant odor. It is soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water. In small amount very small quantities it leaves a cooling sensation on the skin.Chemical Composition:
Safety and Precautions:
- The main chemical components of the Spike Lavender is d camphor (~36%), Eucalyptol (33%),
- D Broneol (4%), alpha pinene 4%
Lavender Oil is usually safe to use, but the sizable amount of absolute Spike Lavender oil may cause irritation on direct contact.