Spike Lavender Oil:
Lavender oil is extracted from the flowering tops by
steam distillation at AOS PRODUCTS. Lavender oil is derived from
well-known flowering plant Lavandula latifolia belongs to Lamiaceae
family. Lavendula latifolia has strong smell than angustifolia due presence more
camphor in it.
Where you may Use:
- Spike Lavender has many similar usages as lavender oil
but it has an exceptionally expectorant and analgesic properties thus become preferred
choice in cold and headaches.
- Spike Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on
the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous
exhaustion in general and is effective for a headache, migraine, and insomnia.
- It is with the good reason why lavender oil is one of the
most favorite essential oils, as it has wonderful qualities and also smells
- Pure Spike lavender oil as produces at AOS
PRODUCTS is also very beneficial for problems such as bronchitis,
laryngitis, asthma, colds, throat infections and whooping cough and helps the
digestive system deal with colic, nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
- Spike Lavender oil relieves pain when used for
rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains.
- If you think direct to your skin benefits of spike Lavender oil,
it very revitalizes than other essential oil.
- A very good nature of lavender oil like that Insect repelled,
it is helpful for all kinds of skin problem, It functional as good aroma.
- This is especially useful when treating a minor burn
- Due to it stress relieving properties Spike Lavender
become preferred choice
Spike Lavender Oil has a clear appearance with a watery
viscosity. Lavender oil has a typical lavender sharp pleasant odor. It is
soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water. In small amount very small quantities
it leaves a cooling sensation on the skin.
The main chemical components of the Spike Lavender is d camphor
(~36%), Eucalyptol (33%),
D Broneol (4%), alpha pinene 4%
Lavender Oil is usually safe to use, but the sizable
amount of absolute Spike Lavender oil may cause
irritation on direct contact.