Rosemary oil is the oil that is extracted from the popular herb of the same name. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is very popular in the Mediterranean region as a culinary herb.The rosemary bush belongs to the mint family, which includes basil, lavender, peppermint, and sage.
The health benefits of rosemary made it a favorite of Paracelsus,a German-Swiss physician and botanist who contributed greatly to the understanding of herbal medicine in the 16th century. He valued rosemary oil because of its entire body-strengthening ability, such as the healing of sensitive organs like the liver, heart, and brain.
The major chemical ingredients of this oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, camphor, bornyl acetate, borneol, camphene, and limonene.It has become increasingly important and popular over the years as more of its benefits are known, including its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems, and reduce pain.
Considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews, rosemary has a lengthy history of use for centuries.
Rosemary oil where to buy?
We AOS works not only a brand name for Rosemary oil in India but we and our teams care the quality of Rosemary Essential oil. We AOS brand are a global certified of ISO, GMP and HACCP Manufacturers of Rosemary Oil. If you are regular buyers of Rosemary oil from New Delhi, Pune, Indore, Mumbai and other top location of India and also look affordable price than welcome you here.
We deal also as reputed Exporters from India and we promise to provide rosemary oil at optimum price in worldwide e.g. USA, Middle East, Far East, Africa and Korea zone. Actually we have confirmed our organization as global Manufacturers and Exporters from India.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Rosemary oil is very helpful in discourages hair loss and boost growth of hair, helps to improve memory, fantastic liver cleanser & booster. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties which help to prevent many kinds of cancer such as Colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, Bladder cancer, Liver cancer and Lung cancer. It also helps to stimulate blood circulation and, relieve respiratory problems, and relieves in pain.
Rosemary oil helps to tone skin, remove dryness and prevent acne. It also helps to grow you hair longer and stronger. Rosemary oil acts as a common tonic and conditioner for the scalp and hair. When used in shampoo the oil not only improves the circulation to the scalp, but also increases hair growth.
18 AMAZING BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY OIL:
- Mix 3-4 drops of rosemary oil with Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ tbsb of coconut oil and start rubbing on upper neck or diffuse for 1 hour a day to improve memory.
- Mix 2-3drops of rosemary oil with olive oil or lavender oil for making your hair longer and stronger.
- For boost prostate health, mix 2 drops of rosemary oil with Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ teaspoon of carrier oil and rub beneath testicles.
- By mixing 3 drops of rosemary oil with 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1 tbsb of coconut oil then rub this mixture on sore muscles and painful joints for reducing pain.
- To improve gallbladder function, mix 3 drops of rosemary oil with Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼ teaspoon of coconut oil and rub this mixture over the area twice a day.
- You can also mix 3-4 drops of rosemary with your shampoo or conditioner to make your hair shiny and stronger.
- Mix 2 drops of rosemary oil with 2 drops of cypress oil & Ã‚Â½ teaspoon of carrier oil and rubs this on the area of neuropathy.
- Rosemary Oil is an excellent essential oil of AOS Brand in India. That having excellent brain properties. With this virtual quality it has good improvement to memory.
- Rosemary oil is a good essential oil that is marked as active action on the nerves system of central mind and it is magnificent for clearing the mental awareness naturally.
- It helps with headaches, migraines, neuralgia, and mental fatigue
- Essential oil of Rosemary flower has one vital quality like that antiseptic action that is especially appropriate for dyspepsia, easing colitis, and relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain flatulence, hepatic disorders and jaundice intestinal infections and diarrhea, and gout etc.
- It also helps for arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins.
- The diuretic properties are also a most important quality of rosemary oil Ok you may think it as a perfect useful with reducing water preservation throughout menstruation, and also with obesity and cellulite.
- On the respiratory system, it is effective for asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, sinus and whooping cough. Because of its astringent action, it is also effective for countering sagging skin. Its stimulating action benefits scalp disorders and encourage hair growth.
- On the skin, it helps to ease congestion, puffiness and swelling and can also be used for acne, dermatitis and eczema, but a very popular use of this oil is the use in hair care products, as it has a pronounced positive effect on the health of the hair and scalp. It increases the circulation to the scalp and is therefore also effective for promoting hair growth.
- It is used as an analgesic, antidepressant, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, hypertensive, nervine, rubefacient, stimulant, sudorific and tonic.
- AOS PRODUCTS manufactures pure and 100% natural rosemary which has application in perfumery, food, and in alternative medicine
- Rosemary oil is very effective for masking agent particularly for phenolic or tar like odor.
Always dilute rosemary oil
with a carrier oil to avoid skin sensitivity. When using rosemary oil topically, avoid eyes, mucous membranes and any areas of sensitive skin. Keep this oil away from the reach of children.
Rosemary essential oil should not be used topically or diffused around children under the age of six. Consult to your doctor before using rosemary essential oil, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition.