Clove oil has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine for centuries to relieve tooth pain. It contains a chemical called eugenol. In 1837, eugenol and magnesium oxide were combined to create a filling material.In addition to being a proven anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, one of the common clove oil uses is as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay, which is why it can be such a wise choice for boosting your immune system as well as a powerful addition to homemade cleaning products.
Clove can be found in nature as the unopened pink flower buds of the tropical evergreen tree. Picked by hand in late summer and again in winter, the buds are dried until they turn brown. The buds are then left whole, ground into a spice or are steam-distilled to produce clove essential oil.
The main chemical component of the oil is eugenol, which is also responsible for its strong fragrance. In addition to its common medicinal uses (especially for oral health), eugenol is also commonly included in mouthwashes and perfumes, and also employed in the creation of vanillin.
Where to buy clove oil?
We AOS Product offer finest quality of clove oil from India. AOS offer only certified clove essential oil at very lowest prices. You may shop only Pure Clove oil in India, if you select only AOS Brand. So start to buy online Clove essential oils from India today. We AOS offer Wholesale rate of Clove oil. We work as Indian Exporters, Suppliers about of Clove oil. We are not only a unique brand in India but we are certified by ISO, GMP for food grade clove oil, HALAL certified so you may easily import.
USES AND BENEFITS:
One of the most powerful clove oil uses is fighting candida, remedy for toothaches, contains high antioxidant content, help to treat in digestive system and ulcer. It also helps to improve immune system. Clove oil also may help to lowers blood pressure and boost heart health.
- Clove oil is often recommended for acne patients as it has potent antimicrobial properties. Research shows that the oil can inhibit Staphylococcus bacteria, which can cause acne breakouts, pimples, boils, skin sores, rashes, blisters, impetigo, and Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.
- Clove oil has rejuvenating and stimulating properties, which can increase blood flow to the skin and make it look radiant. It is used in many products for lessening the effects of aging, like wrinkles, sagging skin, and blemishes.
Clove buds can be used in various dishes for additional flavor. Clove oil added to split pea, bean soups and chili to give a good flavor.It is also added to Indian dishes
, spice cakes
, and many cultural foods due to its rich flavor.BENEFITS OF CLOVE OIL:
- Mix warm clove oil with sesame oil for earache.
- Put a few drops of clove oil on a cotton swab and apply the oil directly to the gums around the painful tooth will relieve the pain.
- Mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck and chest for natural antioxidant protection. For high blood pressure, cold and flu.
- Apply few drops of the oil, when applied to joints and overworked muscles, provide relief from soreness and swelling.
- Apply few drops of clove oil, along with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil, can help prevent hair loss, promote healthy hair growth, and treat balding.
- Applying clove bud oil on your temples or forehead may help soothe headaches
- Apply clove bud oil in a clean rag and wipe on metal surfaces to help make them shiny again.
- It can blend easily with other oils thus is popular in Aromatherapy.
- Due to its unique aroma it is used in perfumery industry.
- Due to its antiseptic properties & aroma it is used in soap manufacturing.
- It is rich flavoring agent.
- It aids in digestion.
- It is good massage oil.
- It is added in cosmetic creams & lotions.
- It is a component in bug repellent & insect repelling candles.
- It purifies blood.
- It controls blood sugar level, thus making it useful to patients of diabetes.
- Clove oil is used to treat cholera.
- It can treat premature ejaculation.
- It can boosts immune systems.
- It helps to provide relieve from nausea & vomiting.
- It is a good remedy for earaches.
- Clove oil can prevent infection of eyes like sty (inflammation on eyelash).
- It can provide relief from Headaches.
- It is an excellent stress reliever.
- It is used in cosmetic industries esp. in lotions & creams as it has lessening effects on aging.
- Most prominent use of clove oil is in dental care, such as toothaches, sore gums, and dental pain.
- Diluted clove oil when gargled helps in easing throat pain & irritation.
- It can eliminate bad breath, it is effective against cavities.
- It is useful for wounds, cuts, scabies, & fungal infections.
- It is a major ingredient in toothpastes, mouthwashes & oral care.
- It should be diluted before application or ingestion.
- Clove oil is generally said to be safe for most people, either taken internally or applied topically. However, caution is advised when applying clove oil on sensitive areas such as the gums, as it may cause inflammation and damage to tissue.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women may safely ingest clove when it is used as an ingredient in meals. However, they should avoid ingesting clove oil in medicinal doses as it may endanger their health. Use of clove oil is also discouraged in children, especially when taken internally, as it may cause organ damage.Those undergoing surgery are advised to stop taking clove oil two weeks before the procedure. Eugenol is known to slow down bleeding, making recovery more difficult.