Cedar wood Oil:
The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the wood of Cedrus Deodara. This conifer is produce through foliage, wood and roots. Cedar has found is place in holy text like bibe.
Botanical Name: Cedrus deodora
Plant Part: Wood
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Description: Himalayan Cedarwood is a tall, evergreen tree up to 50 m high, occasionally more. It grows extensively on the slopes of the Himalayas in northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
5 Amazing Benefits & Uses:
- Cedar Wood Oil has effective antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
- Cedar Wood Oil can be directly applied to infections such as acne, cut, fungal infections, insect bites, boils, vaginal infections etc.
- Cedar Wood Oil found effective if added bath water to treat, cough and cold or bronchial congestions.
- Cedar Wood Oil is also found effective in healing chickenpox gush.
- Pure Tea tree as manufactures at AOS PRODUCTS is used to treat prosaic and eczema thickened scaling skin.
Cedar Wood Oil is a colorless to pale Yellow fluid liquid. With characteristics odor of Tea Tree. Tea Tree is miscible to ethanol, chloroform etc. In small quantities, Cedar Wood Oil
on contact to skin leaves a sharp and cooling sensation.Blending:
Cedar Wood Oil is well mixed with other Essential oils and Carrier Oils ,but immiscible in water .Safety and precautions:
Though Cedar Wood Oil has a large number of benefits but it found Toxic or poisonous if ingested, in case of accidental consumption vomit and consult the doctor immediately
Cedar Wood Oil application in larger quantity may cause burning or irritation wash with cold water and consult to doctor.