Scientifically, Ginger plant is called as “Zingiber officinale”. Ginger is perennial herbs that cultivate almost high 4 -5 feet (approximately One meter). Ginger Root has a characteristic of tuberous rhizome also. Mainly Ginger plant is an important member that is similar to the plant family of cardamom and turmeric root. It can be found toward many location of world e.g. in and Africa and Asia (especially in India).
Essential Benefits of Ginger Root Oil:
Ginger root oil shows an affinity with the digestive system. Ginger root oil makes an effective aphrodisiac. It uplifting and comforting scent enhances feeling of self-assurance, sensuality and courage.
Ginger Oil Extraction Method:
The ginger root Oil is macerated and distilled by Steam at high heat, from which this amazing oil is extracted. In short Ginger oil is extracted by Steam Distillation Process.
Ginger Oil Properties:
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
Ginger oil shelf life: 2 Years
general Method of Extraction Ginger Root Oil: Steam distilled
Parts Used: Root
Note Classification: Middle
Aroma: woody, sweet bright, Fresh and warm
Largest Manufacturing Countries: India, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and Jamaica.
11 Proven Uses and Benefits of Ginger Oil:
Blends Well With:
- Ginger root oil is widely used in the food industry.
- It also has a long history in the Scents & perfume industry
- It is considered as good antiseptic
- Ginger oil is very useful in colds, congestion and constipation.
- It has antibacterial, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory properties so it secure skin from sunburn and fungal. It could be very use in Swelling also.
- It has digestive properties so useful in many stomach problems.
- It also works as tonic.
- It maintain nervous exhaustion
- It maintain poor circulation
- The stimulant action of this essential oil makes it useful for fatigue and exhaustion.
- It may be added to a blend to be diffused into the air.
Ylang Ylang oil, Bergamot, mandarin, neroli, orange oil, Palmarosa, patchouli oil, rose oil, sandalwood, vetiver, Cedarwood, clove oil, coriander oil, eucalyptus
, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper Berry Oil, lemon essential oil
, lime and many more.Ginger essential oil where to buy?
Get here best quality of Ginger oil at Factory price. We AOS Products is professional Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of all kind of Natural Spice oils and Oleoresins. We produce only finest quality of Ginger oil. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL
certified Manufacturer in India. So if you are thinking about of ginger essential oil that where to buy than you may select us. We offer ginger oil best price per liter in small and bulk quantity. We sell ginger oil online here. Ginger oil
has many benefits for skin and hair; regarding it we care quality during manufacturing process. We Export ginger oil almost 60+ countries in worldwide.