Know all About Caraway Oil and Buy Online:
Caraway plant is a biennial plant with stem 40-60cm tall with either pink or white flowers also called as meridian fennel or Persian cumin. The plant grows well in warm, sunny locations & well-drained rich soil. In warmer regions it is cultivated in winter months & in a temperate climate in summer. Caraway fruits have a pungent anise-like flavor & aroma (Know more oil for Aroma ). It is used in liquors, Indian Cuisine rice dishes, Desserts & other fruits, even its roots are cooked as vegetables, and even leaves are consumed as herbs like parsley.
FAQ 1 - EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make?)
It is obtained by process of steam distillation of roped seeds of caraway.
KNOW SPECIFICATIONS OF CARAWAY OIL:
Synonyms: Carum carvi, Meridian Fennel, Persian Fennel.
Botanical Name: Carum carvi.
Part Used: Ripe Seeds.
Color: Colorless to Yellow
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Characteristic
Shelf Life: Two Years
Refractive Density: 1.484-1.490
18 Impressive Benefits or Uses of Pure Caraway Oil:
- Caraway fruit oil is used as a fragrance in soaps, lotions, & perfumes.
- It is used as a breath freshener.
- It can make skin bright & fair.
- Caraway Oil can cure inflammation of inner thighs.
- It acts as a vermifuge as it kills insects both on & inside the body.
- It is used for digestive problems like heartburn, bloating, loss of appetite, improving control of urination, and killing bacteria in the body. Nowadays it is used to make medicine for babies. Because it is safe to easily digest and more.
- It is used to start menstruation & alleviate menstruation cramps.
- It is used in mouthwashes.
- It is rubbed on the skin to improve local blood flow.
- It relieves from cough, tones heart, liver skin & muscles.
- It is used in flavoring medications.
- It improves digestion & relives spasms in stomach & intestines.
- It helps in increasing milk production in lactating mothers.
- It can neutralize effects of histamine & cures coughs & other ailments.
- It acts as an antiseptic & disinfectant (More essential oil in Disinfectant )
- It is good for cardiac health m maintains proper heart rate
- It is carminative and is used for gas troubles.
- It is used as a cooking spice.
Main chemical constituents of Caraway oil
are Carvone, Limonene, Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic aldehyde & furfurol.BLENDING WELL WITH:
Caraway oil can blend well with essential oils like orange oil
, ginger oil, Lavender
oil, Frankincense, Coriander Chamomile oil & Basil oil
.SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
In Case of:Eye Contact
- It can cause heartburn, and nausea when used with peppermint.
- It can cause rashes to insensitive skin when used topically.
- Pregnant women & nursing mothers should consult a doctor before using because it is known to start menstruation.
- Caraway lowers the blood glucose level so diabetic patients should consult doctor because medication might change.
: If caraway oil comes in contact with the eye, wash eye with plenty of water.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if it comes in contact with skin
: If caraway oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air & obtain medical attention.STORAGE & HANDLING:
Keep the drum cool and dark place temperature below 25 °.TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Caraway oil is nontoxic & non-sensitizing.If it is used in high conc. It may cause skin irritation (use lavender oil
to protect your skin from irritation).
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orderâ€™s Payment
- Place your Order
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Caraway oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Caraway essential oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC testing is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of Caraway oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products