Turpentine Oil is derived from Turpentine. Turpentine is viscous fluid consisting of two main components, Turpentine Oil and Rosin (colophony). Turpentine is exuded from coniferous trees lime Pine tree. The crude turpentine is Steam distilled into commercial turpentine, turpentine Oil.
Common Name: Turpentine balsam, Turpentine Oil BP, Turpentine Gum, Turpentine Gum Thus, Turpentine Oil IP, Turpentine Oil USP
Turpentine Oil Origin:
Poland, France, Greece, Portugal and India
Turpentine Oil Chemical Composition:
It contains 30% Beta-Pinine, Beta- Turpentine, Alpha- Turpentine, 65% Alpha- Pinine and more.
7 Ways to Uses of Turpentine Oil:
Turpentine Oil Where to Buy?
- Turpentine oil uses in medicinal industries and making Tonic
- Turpentine Oil uses ad Expectorant.
- Turpentine Oil uses as Carminative.
- Turpentine Oil work as flavoring agents so useful in many food products.
- It is used in Wax Solvent.
- Turpentine Oil has properties of Anti-septic
- Turpentine Oil uses in counter irritation medicine.
Turpentine oil BP, USP and IP produced in bulk quantity by one of the Indian Manufacturer
and Exporter. We offer turpentine oil at Factory
price only. Since turpentine oil has many poisoning effect so before use it you make take advice with us. We also provide free consultants about any types of pine products. Visit and learn turpentine oil turpentine oil manufacturing process. Turpentine oil also uses in painting. So we care the quality. How to make turpentine oil, we can best guide you. Gum turpentine oil
or mineral turpentine oil we also keep in our store. We are largest producers in India so Visit and Buy Now.